What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pre udon luffy pushed kaido back like nothing while ashura zoro couldnt even flinch kaido. zoro is yet to reach WCI luffy's level :ihaha:
that's your headcanon for saying that pre udon luffy is stronger than zoro because he pushed kaido back, while zoro failed doing so despite it's completely logical since slashes most of the time doesnt push you back. Basic physics

And what i said earlier is fact, while your power scaling is headcanon, cope however you want

Yes he did. Luffy acknowledged all of his attacks were too shallow and even thank Zoro for protecting him.

While Zoro was scaring Yonkos, countering Kaido's attacks, besting him and scarring him with only CoA haki.
he thanked law too :ihaha:
Thanking people is now an achievement? Oh boi the level of zoro fans have fallen :shame:

oh boi dont cry. can u remember that u were that idiot who tried to use anime as a source to prove ur point and got bodied by me :ihaha:

no one hates zoro. it's sad that he needs another arc to surpass WCI luffy :saden:
I'll take it as a yes, then.

Welp, have fun wasting your time and life on shitting on a fictional character lol. Whatever makes you sleep, m8.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King definetly got more wank from fandom than hate after he was beating the shit out of zoro:seriously:
Were you there when people were talking about how Katakuri is undefeatable and might be stronger than Old Rayleigh and Admirals while WCI was running weekly?

This happens always lol. Whenever a character looks invincible, the bandwagoners jump onto it.

roof top zoro never out performed luffy. That's the only thing u need to know :ihaha:
pre udon luffy pushed kaido back like nothing while ashura zoro couldnt even flinch kaido. zoro is yet to reach WCI luffy's level :ihaha:
oh boi dont cry. can u remember that u were that idiot who tried to use anime as a source to prove ur point and got bodied by me :ihaha:

no one hates zoro. it's sad that he needs another arc to surpass WCI luffy :saden:

Were you there when people were talking about how Katakuri is undefeatable and might be stronger than Old Rayleigh and Admirals while WCI was running weekly?

This happens always lol. Whenever a character looks invincible, the bandwagoners jump onto it.
Nah i been ongoing since end of act one but i can see that lol, they told me king can defeat 9 scrubs ( all of them together ) and is on Oden's level... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.