What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco didn't do shit.
Zoro made him bleed way more with oni giri and King was fine.
Zoro can’t do Jack shit to King when his flames are up.

They literally explain in the spoilers that when King’s flames are on he’s durable but slow, but when his flames are off he’s not as durable but way faster.

This flame regen nonsense has been debunked.

King just makes himself hard (lol) so Zoro can’t do anything.

Marco literally made King bleed even when his flames were up, meaning that if he were to smash King with his flames off the result would be devastating.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro, none of that are destructive fire attacks lol. I know that King is physically a freaking beast - he doesn't have to demonstrate better stuff than that, it's clear. However, when it comes to his fire attacks, that's the part in which his other Zoan abilities rather dwarf his own fire skills. King got consistently hyped as a powerful Lunarian who "is a monster who survives on any environment" with his race exclusive abilities. At the end, we learn what his ability is about but honestly, I immediately had the thought: "Okay, that's it?".
I expected attacks which rather fit his epithet "wildfire" tbh.
Youre jumping the gun again, Senti.

AFAIK, Omori Karyudon the attack King uses translates as "Imperial Great Dragon Flame". Wait for the raws dude :P.

This panel the more I read it the more I feel pissed.
What the fuck, we have an all war in Onigashima with 2 Yonkos and 0 death and Marco is saying:
>we ve thought about marching into wano country countless times, however think about the COUNTLESS amount of CASUALTIES it would cause if we did that>
:lawsigh::odenugh::laughmoji:
The only CASUALTY that we will have is due to Zoro chopping Kaido's head:yearight::catrude:
There are casualities but they are unnamed fodder. :lusalty:
Oda couldnt even kill Hyogoro when he is hit by Ice Oni virus. Expecting death from Oda is pointless. :lawsigh:

There’s a 0% chance Zoro can defeat Marco in under 15 minutes. Not even top tiers can do that.

King is the weakest Yc1 confirmed
Never bet against Zoro, first rule that Oda create in this manga :kata:
Zoro AP is that strong I feel can take Marco too in 15minutes.
We are approaching the final stage in One Piece, Zoro is right now low top tier (aka Oden) will surpass him end of this arc.
After Shiru he will be a mid/top tier pirate and after Mihawk at the very top of the chain.
Nothing bad for Marco to lose against this beast :shocking::yearight:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco literally made King bleed even when his flames were up, meaning that if he were to smash King with his flames off the result would be devastating.
Marco smashed King with his flames, when his flames were on and drew two drops of blood.
Zoro used Rengoku Onigiri while King's flames were on and drew a fountain of blood.
Both didn't impede King in the slightest. Blood =! Damage.

I can’t believe people are going about this flame regen shit when the spoilers literally explain that King’s gimmick is:

- flame on = durability mode
- flame off = speed mode

That’s King’s who fucking thing. When Zoro attacks him King makes himself hard which stops him from taking damage.
Post automatically merged:

Marco smashed King with his flames, when his flames were on and drew two drops of blood.
Zoro used Rengoku Onigiri while King's flames were on and drew a fountain of blood.
Both didn't impede King in the slightest. Blood =! Damage.
King doesn’t have regen. The spoilers debunked that. So no, Zoro did not make King bleed.

They fought after that. Read One Piece and not Ladmirals Piece.
What do you think the “+ keep away” is referring to bruh

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I can’t believe people are going about this flame regen shit when the spoilers literally explain that King’s gimmick is:

- flame on = durability mode
- flame off = speed mode

That’s King’s who fucking thing. When Zoro attacks him King makes himself hard which stops him from taking damage.

King doesn’t have regen. The spoilers debunked that. So no, Zoro did not make King bleed.
the pic show bleed:usoprice:

What is that in the panel then, retard? Was it tomato ketchup?
Then where are the cuts and why does Queen say they didn’t hurt them?

What is that in the panel then, retard? Was it tomato ketchup?
With King not having regen, literally all I have to debunk this, retard, is show the panel where King is literally fucking fine afterward.

Wait till full summary kind sir

If after that King has been washed and shown nothing impressive then go ham
At this point, Zoro's opponents would look bad simply because they were facing Zoro who is simply built different. Hyouzou, Monet, Pica, Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, Meme, Kaido, and now possibly King looked mid in front of Zoro and this gives the impression that they are easy targets, instead of Zoro being too good. :endthis:

I know the guy is a lowlife, but this is a problem Watsuki, who was Oda's mentor, also had with Saito in Samurai X. :few:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro can’t do Jack shit to King when his flames are up.

They literally explain in the spoilers that when King’s flames are on he’s durable but slow, but when his flames are off he’s not as durable but way faster.

This flame regen nonsense has been debunked.

King just makes himself hard (lol) so Zoro can’t do anything.

Zoro cut King with onigiri when his flames were up and did nothing. Marco didn't do shit

Status
Not open for further replies.