What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agreed. But in the end AdvCoC has a big role in this. I mean, what's the use for regular CoC in a bigshot's fight? U can't "subdue" King and make him faint, that's more than obvious. In the end, it all comes to either Kata would awake AdvCoC or not. Zoro cut King with normal CoA, Zoro cut Kaido, and even Killer cut Kaido with normal CoA. But that's the trick of it, King can't be fatally injured with CoA tho.
Well, when we scale in the battledome, we don't take haki blooms and PIS into account.

Also, I think you misunderstood the Zoro and Killer parts. Zoro did use ryou/barrier haki to cut Kaido. Killer cut Kaido using hax, he has sound based hax which bypasses the scales entirely.

Think of Kaido's scales like a screen - even Kiku's ryou/barrier haki attacks can bypass it but a normal CoA infused KKG cannot. Inorder to bypass that screen, you either need ryou or other hax (like Law's internal attacks, like Apoo's internal blasts, like Killer's sound based waves etc,) or Advanced Conquerors.

And Advanced Conquerors isn't something entirely different from ryou/barrier haki - in Ryou you flow CoA outside your body like Hyogoro explained. In advanced Conquerors, the concept of flow is the same - you flow Conquerors haki instead, as Luffy explained in chapter 1010.

"Zoro against FS", that's the end of your argument sry friend. You really thought luffy would be K.O against Kata? The MC? Kay.
And you really thought king gonna defeat zoro ? The second MC ?? kay ...

FS what ? that ability no one cares about ? Big Mom and Kaido don't have FS neither but you know the treatment they will give to Katakuri. More like FS will save Kata's ass from being neg diffed.

By the way I check on Marco and let be honest it wasnt a 2 vs 1......far from it.
There are maybe 2 panels in which both tried to gang on Marco.
The moment Hyogoro clear all the samurai in the dome Queen was just walking around, then he fought Chopper.
Chopper keep Queen busy for 20minuts, then Sanji arrived.

Let be honest it was just King fighting Marco :king:

Well, I'll wait until the raws come out but I see three ways possible -
1) you need to attack King when his flames are off. [finding the right opportunity when King uses his speed form]
2) you need to manually affect that flame. [Marco's flames or foxfire style]
3) you can hurt King in that form but he'll still be able to switch back into his most durable form soon.

Which leads to two scenarios -

1) Zoro attacks King when his flames are off. (either due to finding the right timing or by switching it off himself with Foxfire style)
2) Zoro with his insane AP now thanks to Conquerors coating overpowers the durability even with the flames on.

For the same:

1) Even when King's flames are off, he's still immensely durable thanks to the Ancient Zoan devil fruit - something Zoro wasn't able to damage [1]. Same Zoro was casually slicing up Kaido on the rooftop, with stronger attacks ofcourse. Katakuri does not have this level of AP, outside of Mogura that re FS base Luffy dodged.

2) Then the case is just self explanatory.
Not quite if Marco was able to damage King with no CoC.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Just as some of us said. Luffy's opponents will always look better than Zoro and Sanji's.

Kata High High Diffs King. I would say Mid or low high diff but ill keep high out of respect.

No COC, No Awakening , No Advanced Haki, easy ass gimmick.

Unlike King, Katakuri's "Gimmick" is one that isnt easy to overcome. It's either you forcibly get FS in the fight against him (assuming both opponents are on a similar level) or you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.