What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King with his race defense trick barely have the same endurance Queen has

With his campfire out, his endurance may be close to Cracker's. Thats his weakness
He still is an ancient zoan, so with fire out he has good durability but not as good as Queen who is a brachio + cyborg ( brachio =tankiest of ancient zoans)

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Your point is right overall, I don't disagree with that.

But if there isn't a exploitable, how do you think Katakuri can hurt King when Rooftop Zoro couldn't? The issue here isn't how many attacks Katakuri can land, the issue is clearly regarding how long Katakuri will take to hurt King even slightly.

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying its a wash and I never said it's a wash even when the wank was at its peak. King will struggle to tag Katakuri just as much as Katakuri will struggle to hurt him. It will be a battle of attrition.
This will mostly boil down to how fast we think characters are relative to one another. I don't think King has FS Snakeman speed without going into his speed mode and leaving himself vulnerable. If you think he does then thats the main point of contention.

I don't think he does so Kata will have plenty of chances to tag him mid combat/movement and I won't ignore that King has Boundman or Boundman+ (excluding KKG) level of attacks so Kata would have to be careful to not be tagged too often.

Overall i think theres too much in Kata's favor both feats and portrayal. He wins High end of High difficulty

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I would say yeah. He did blitz a yonko with hee crew on the ship before they even had time to react. He was also keeping up completely well with marco who was known for keeping up with kizaru pretimeskip and that was king not even using his trick to increase his speed further
He was fighting Marco in a 2 v 1

The ship feat even if it's a feat is massively wrought with PIS and CIS. The people on that ship aren't Kata so its not a great comparison.

Well, when we scale in the battledome, we don't take haki blooms and PIS into account.

Also, I think you misunderstood the Zoro and Killer parts. Zoro did use ryou/barrier haki to cut Kaido. Killer cut Kaido using hax, he has sound based hax which bypasses the scales entirely.

Think of Kaido's scales like a screen - even Kiku's ryou/barrier haki attacks can bypass it but a normal CoA infused KKG cannot. Inorder to bypass that screen, you either need ryou or other hax (like Law's internal attacks, like Apoo's internal blasts, like Killer's sound based waves etc,) or Advanced Conquerors.

And Advanced Conquerors isn't something entirely different from ryou/barrier haki - in Ryou you flow CoA outside your body like Hyogoro explained. In advanced Conquerors, the concept of flow is the same - you flow Conquerors haki instead, as Luffy explained in chapter 1010.
Agreed. with everything. I totally forgot about Killer using hax attacks tho :cantseeme:, had to re-red the chapters lol, in this case i assume i was wrong.:josad: And it hurts, lmao.

King with his Lunarian defense trick barely has the same endurance Queen has

With his campfire out, his endurance may be close to Cracker's. Thats his weakness
Learn to read.

King by default has already a top notch defense of a ancient dinosaur.

The flames of his race push this defense to hax levels that's why " it's beyond dinosaurs and dragon"

Queen himself said beating him is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.