What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS FKIN OVER FOR KING FANS

IF KING FIRE DOESNT HAVE LIGHTNING ON IT HES DONE

WHAT KIND OF FIRE RACE DOESNT HAVE STRONG ENOUGH FIRE WITH LIGHTNING FLOWING OUT OF IT

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Oh wait you're right i'll take note now!! Sanji's fire-- hotter---than King---

Both---King and Sanji's speed---unseen to Queen and Zoro---so like Sanji speed---similar---to King---

J

Joy D. MADS

So, Katakuri is an special case amongst the YC(1), having CoC, at this time it can be assumed that Ben Beckmann and Shilliew don't have it but another particularity yet to be seen.

Ben Beckmann's could be his intelligence and special CoO/CoA for gunman or something else.

Shilliew... His new devil fruit which I consider useless in combat FOR NOW, and maybe his sword ate some kind of devil fruit or has some kind of special hability.

We will see.

Lmaooooo plasma exceeds magma troll. Sanji neg diffs kings shit tier fire with a ifrit jambe fodder control attack
2021 and yall are still applying real world physics to one piece?:jay-yeah: We saw Akainu burn a guy made of fire and state that magma>fire, Zoro says that King's fire is comparable to magma, therefore King's fire>any other fire until proven otherwise, its that simple:jordanmf:

Yeah but thats not how it works. Im not claiming marco has CoC, there is no burden of proof on my side.

but you are making an active claim about him not having CoC. burden of proof is on your side.

My take: we dont know either way.
which i already said in your recent thread you bitch ass lying piece of shit =D
He doesn't have it
No statement after many reveals ans feats = no proof

Stop wasying my time
You like quoting me to try act goofy

Zenos go quote your fellow z wankers not me

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Zoro got Advanced CoC yet Law can beat Zoro Sanji is Zoros rival even though Zoros feats royally shit on theirs.

But King the one of the only two right hand men of Yonko whose feats shit all over Katakuris is some how losing?

King would obliterate Katakuri and he doesn't even beat Marco with his feats.

You need to be coming up with a bullshit argument about how Katakuri even wankes King up from sleep much less beat him
:gokulaugh: king feats isn't even close to katakuri :suresure: the hell manga you been reading bruh & why talk about others when I'm just shitting on King, lmao you salty ae:denzimote:

Have you been hit in the head?

Queen was completely defenceless. Not even basic CoA defence.

KKG went through (1) Doffy's strongest attack (2) Doffy's strongest defence (3) KOed him (4) Used his body to destroy an entire town.
Queens the most durable fuckin ancient zoan in verse with crazy regen

Doffy gets mid diffed by queen. Idk why you're bringing him up.

Queen hasn't been shown using coa to defend the entire fight. Odas inconsistent af with haki anyways. Your argument holds no weight.

Sanji clearly exceeded dressrosa luffy in every possible aspect. Every single category. You can't disprove me cause I'm right. You just have headcanon and a panel that proves nothing.

Question. If sanji matches regular Kong Organ level attack with just ifrit physicals then how much ap does the plasma add? How much ap does a long spinning down from the sky kick have? You're cope flavored tears are delicious. Thank you. Swift diffed like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.