What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral tier officially even above the likes of Yamato+Kid and Law+Marco and easily Killer lol

only beneath Luffy and I’m being fully honest without bias
I am glad you can be honest about it too.
This makes me believe others like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru Are also trolling when they say shit like Law, Kidd etc > Zoro. At least I hope they are.

Its wasn't a full fledged dynamic fight that would focus greatly on his kicks each panel.

i get it its a war but.. the paneling matters alot and this fight doesn't seem there.. but additionally it wasn't completely a fight but also a character arc
for wanji so i get that too.
Agreed but let's be real. The impact of this fight alone for sanji made up for any shortcomings on actual action. Plus we get to see Wanji dominate in a full on blitz outclassing his opponent by at least 1 whole tier

Sanji launching queen just places his physicals over wci luffy considering queens a 20 ton cyborg

Add in plasma aspect and he just doubled wci luffys ap. Add in charging up spinning attack like collier shot vs luffy in wci and he just reached stupid levels of damage.

Mans just completed his character arc and matured as a person and will now stop trying to shoulder everything himself.

I'm willing to bet we see sanji stop going crazy for every single woman he meets. The gags will be there still. Just less intense and less frequent

Status
Not open for further replies.