What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking about the cover story, how the hell the Germa66 could escape??? What are the Big mom pirates doing? I mean I understand that Jinbe and co flee since they escape underwater, but the Germa66 with their huge ship? Wtf did Big mom and her childrens doing here, are they afk or something,otherwise nothing can explain how the Germa66 could escape here. That is literally bullshit here, all the sacrifice moment only that Pound, Fishmens and Germa66 could easily escape??? Aren't this no bother anyone else here?
i know they will escape but not with that whole army of their snails... i mean to leave them with 1 or 2 ships might be better but not a whole of it.

Roger n wb had leakage, u can see haki leaking from Roger n wb swords

Anyway, no haki clashing point in the middle
No leakage from King
No haki leak from Roger, WB or Zoro's swords IN the clash panel. It's symbolised by no touch and lightning leaving clash point.

Anyway, I agree there's no clash point in the middle, but Oda also drew haki sparks going both ways and focused on Zoro and King's eyes. You can argue both ways.

Speaking about the cover story, how the hell the Germa66 could escape??? What are the Big mom pirates doing? I mean I understand that Jinbe and co flee since they escape underwater, but the Germa66 with their huge ship? Wtf did Big mom and her childrens doing here, are they afk or something,otherwise nothing can explain how the Germa66 could escape here. That is literally bullshit here, all the sacrifice moment only that Pound, Fishmens and Germa66 could easily escape??? Aren't this no bother anyone else here?
We don't know how it went down since it was pretty much all offscreened. I mean the Fishmen can escape by going underwater yet Jinbei still went back to go help them so he clearly assisted those that were there and may have caused a distraction

So both king and Queen are falling to flower capital. Very interesting plot i guess it dies look like they are done for good .

I dont see king is kind of guy who will abandon kaido . He will likely get up for final act in flower capital unless impact of that attack was real hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.