What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at king he looks so smart and I liked his backstory
IDK why but I don't want him to be dead and I guess we need kaido backstory as well
Young kaido gives me Roger vibes lol

This fight was insanely good and before I was thinking that king was just throwing fireballs he is not really controlling them but we finally got to see that king or Lunarians have massive control over fire
and about the Sanji part I loved it.. Sanji is so cute and nice lol
And queen flying out of onigashima and still flying that's great attack power... I didn't think this would be the damage from Ifrit jambe its great damage
Oda could have done better with giving bigger and better panels in Sanji vs queen like this chapter

It was a 10/10 chapter no doubt

No, I don't think it does. At the very least I can't really prove it or disprove it but my gut says no lol. I think Zoro will only get legitimately high-class CoO by the time he fights Shiryu. Until then I kinda just wanna say it's above average/decent/good enough. I view Sanji's CoA similarly. Not the best, but not bad either.

About the attack speed stuff yeah idk it's kinda hard to tell what really happens because you just see him really far away from where he was just one-panel ago, but there's no indication about how fast he actually moved
Agreed 100%

That would make sanji and zoro literal inverses of each other. Where one lacks the others proficient while sharing qualities.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No he's not

Sanji has better speed, better haki overall
King isn't upgraded version of Sanji. Sanji ain't a fraud like King
King is downgraded Sanji... with hes ability to break swords , recover even full body broken bone damage (now he has that + exosceleton) speed and kicks so powerfull that sends giants away further than any attack we seen so far.... ultimate speed , and fire that burns probably hotter than marcos

:risicheck:
-near lightspeed movement that doesn't take away durability
:virusprot:
-plasma leg>>>>>shit tier fire
:beckmoji:
-physical strength to launch queen a whole island and a half away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and thats not even heat aspect
:steef::steef::steef:
-better durability without gimmick
:usoprice:
-better flight and mobility
:cantseeme:

Kings fastest attack Tempura udons "like a beam" according to zoro. Ling gets neg diffed:risitasad:

Foh troll. U can get swift diffed anyday
Tbh before this chapter I was skeptical of whether or not I thought Sanji could beat King but after seeing Queen's ass floating in another universe and then seeing that Zoro took no (?) damage this chapter, u have got to reconsider after that lol

I think it would be tougher for Sanji to do what Zoro did which was severely damage King while he is in his durable form but he definitely has the AP to kill King in speed form + he's faster so he can keep up with it anyway

i doubt its the stamina.. it actually pretty confusing.. sanji wasn't as exhausted when he stopped after going "invisible".. and landed some real clean hits one Queen..
i wonder whats up.. coukd be his body morphing...repairing etc

stamina shouldn't be an issue for someone like sanji its more like mental and body fatigue.

as for his DC yea i mean even his strenght is expectional without him showing the extent to his base leg strength and with anti manner kick course..

i bet oda is saving that for something Huge..

like an island or something Lol
Honestly bro the literal manga highlighting that sanjis gonna be out of gas kinda definitely shows that I'm correct.

Also everything else I pointed out was valid

Tbh before this chapter I was skeptical of whether or not I thought Sanji could beat King but after seeing Queen's ass floating in another universe and then seeing that Zoro took no (?) damage this chapter, u have got to reconsider after that lol

I think it would be tougher for Sanji to do what Zoro did which was severely damage King while he is in his durable form but he definitely has the AP to kill King in speed form + he's faster so he can keep up with it anyway
Honestly could akainu melt through king?
I think so.

Sanjis Temps>akainus and that's all there is too it

Status
Not open for further replies.