What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis raw strength just launched a 20 ton cyborg Dino an island and a half away. Tell me how he's got raw strength

Sanjis mobility completely dogs Lings along with speed. Giving mobility to Ling when we've seen the ridiculous acrobatic shit sanji does in the air is ridiculous
No imo king still got more raw strength, and of course someone with wings will have better mobility then someone without, if sanji had his RS still he would be over king by every stat.

Look Zoro will say SUNACCHI after feeling the medicine shocks (2.0 nothing happen moment, Zoro all bloodly) then we will see 2 epic panesl in which Zoro chop Dragon Kaido over the flower capital and Enma becoming black :kata:
I thought the way the medicine work is double damage he received till now. But actually he will feel it after this fight?

The comments of the haters are just sad..
Sanji's fire is hotter or how zoro know anything about manga while they have the panel from oda himself..
Sanji has plasma so he is hotter than everything because i said so...
King's finisher is slow and his high speed movement is slow because i said so..
Sanji vs Queen..
Queen makes a move sanji gets hit, sanji makes a move Queen gets hit...
Queen disappears then sanji disappears oh now none of us can do something so i will go to hit a woman so i give away my position and you can kick my ash...
Oh my god what a CoA and CoO beasts...
Zoro vs king..
High speed movements, level changing and non stop fighting..
Haters: Zoro and king sucks at CoO and king has average CoA..
Zfans: But you know king activates his fire and deactivate it in the same second like he did with Zoro's lion song so his CoO and reaction speed should be quite powerful..
Haters: no they suck and the reason is, because i said so...
Man those people don't like sanji at all..
Anyway this was fantastic fight and Zoro's best fight ever..
King definitely leave you with the rh man vibe, his dragon move was like akainu come and attacked zoro lol..
The goat is using adv CoC the very same arc that luffy did it and that means a lot.
Zoro's reaction speed is always extraordinary and once again he delivers.
His attacks Go up many levels, truly the rh man of the PK..
Amazing fight and zoro just stepped in the big leagues, we eat good boys:cheers:
:risicheck::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::risitavirus::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::rolaugh::luffylaugh::hope::quest::kobeha::denzimote::kawak::holdthisl:
The fucking cope that's coming off you in steaming waves of insecurity has me dying 😂😂😂😂🤡

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King tanked two named Haoshoku attacks from Zoro without his fire defence:

#1: When Zoro cut his mask:

#2: When he tried to blitz Zoro and Zoro counter attacked:

Even speed mode King is far too resilient for any High Tier.

King is clear of Marco and Katakuri.

@Tyki_Mikk, @Sentinel, @TheAncientCenturion, @ConquistadoR.

Am I the only one who's tired to see panels like those ? I miss when Oda drew each panels one by one :josad:
I guess we need to wait for the anime but man this kind of panel is boring as fuck :lusalty:

He pretty much never did. This is prevalent in any shonen you see post DB, it's economy given the fact that the actually important parts are given huge space.

Honestly I'm not sure why anyone would seriously want this fight to take up more time than it did. It was very good with some phenomenal and borderline genius visuals. Sexy King alone is worth a chapter point.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1) I don't know why you still like to think that marco > king. oda has cleared showed us that king has bodied marco.
2) Why are bringing up punk hazard? Punk hazard happened because of two elements are constantly clashing with each other.
Fuji is not gonna last 10 days against akainu dude. Are you really thinking fuji can last 10 days against akainu? :milaugh:

3) You do realize you are trying to really hard to say that fuji can still mid-diff zoro, and your only argument is that "oh admirals are end-game shit" right?
Marco portrayal during his on panel fight against both Queen and King is superior.

I bring Punk Hazard because it’s there th we saw admirals going all out.
If you think Fuji is far below the C3 you will be surprised. They don’t give admiral title to anybody. The title means an overall level of strength.
For me Aokiji and Akainu > Fuji. But extreme diff.

Just wait for Fuji best gravity moves.

Fuji is not at all far below the other admirals.

Zoro is now really dangerous it’s sure, but obviously time and arcs can tell us things. Zoro will have an other extreme fight before the EOS fight against the Marine. Those fight will happen like in 200 chapters at least. Of course Zoro will become stronger.

Zoro is now lowest low top tier while Fuji is a mid top tier.

Zoro is not ready yet to solo a Yonko or a admiral.
He won’t be ridicule but won’t push them solo to extreme diff by himself

I worry about the mental health of a couple of people in this thread. Such hate towards a drawing is not normal.

This is another topic. Open a King vs Sanji in the arena after this chapter. Calling King fraud for no reason is nothing but hate.
Both King and Sanji dont have CoC though :tchpepe:while Zoro has the advanced CoC

But hey, Sanji's AP is very impressive, there is a reason I gave him 9 here =>
Just u know garp doesn't confirmed to have CoC at all and was able to keep up with roger, so dont use this excuse that only people with CoC got top tier attack, until proven otherwise u got akinu, kizaru, aokiji and garp not confirmed COC and top tier.

I was not kidding when I said Zoro's AP is at least above one legit top tier (Linlin's). His damage output is fucking unreal.

This is also why I believe Zoro belongs to the same tier with Luffy and not Cook:

A fight between Zoro vs Cook would be a brutal beatdown with Cook getting deatomized.

A fight between Zoro vs Luffy is Stronger vs Faster, a more balanced fight. Zoro DOES NOT want to get blitzed by Luffy, but Luffy also DOES NOT want to take even one of Zoro's attacks.

I wished we got more than 2 chapters of Zoro vs King, though, but this is the best post-TS fight as it is.
Zoro gets neg diffed by spear of elbag and half of hakai. He can't even manage to put out the same amount of ap as those attacks. How tf do you powerscale? You seem to be laboring under delusional expectations and headcanon

you think his next fight is mihawk
I think its shiryu
why do people think the blade turns black killing kaido . you want a black blade to be as simple as fulfilling the will of the one who owned the sword?

zoro killing kaido means nothing to me
with the level of ap he is at rn
he can mortally wound him . thats enough for me.
Neither imo, Enma has nothing to do with Mihawk or Shiryu. You see that Oda forces a lot with Enma on Wano, it's the best time to blacken his sword

killing Kaido would be the ultimate accomplishment for Zoro and enma

Killing the most powerful man in the world is not easy

I made a comment about this.
Zoro's CoC sparks are biggest we have ever seen

Zoro can make Haki hame Has, has massive CoC Sparks (Shanks CoC Sparks are massive too btw) and he can coat three weapons.
I think his CoC is definitely stronger than Luffy's at this point.
The fact Zoro's CoC is matching with King and Luffy's with Kaido should indicate to you Luffy CoC > Zoro CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.