• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We will see ^^

Ill let you revel and all that.
Notice I said Hybrid Kaido and not Kaido in general.

I think Kaido's Awakening may be his own Gears equivalent.

But Rooftop Zoro's signature technique packed more of a punch than Hybrid Kaido's.

The gap should have only widened now with Haoshoku coating and a fully unleashed Enma.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King tanked two named Haoshoku attacks from Zoro without his fire defence:

#1: When Zoro cut his mask:

#2: When he tried to blitz Zoro and Zoro counter attacked:

Even speed mode King is far too resilient for any High Tier.

King is clear of Marco and Katakuri.
He's hella smart as well. He constantly shifts through his different modes. And now its confirmed that he can switch on/off his fire in all three forms.

King is clear in my eyes.

It's nonsense but Oda always delivers, meanwhile Midd was supposed to have ryuo, copy Luffy's gears, carry the rooftop fight, be the last man standing with Luffy and 2v2 Kaido and BM, everyone is joining Midd's crew, Killer was going to turn into a giant wolf, the list of nonsense goes on. :shame:
What is the need to have Luffy's Gears when Punk Rotten is well above? :yasu:

2v2 is supposed to be the real final stand so its still possible. Same goes for Ulti and Page One joining Kidd Pirates, still possible.

Killer's SBS was a dragdown, I was really hoping for the Kamaitachi/Fenrir Awakening... Already took my L for that catded

Notice I said Hybrid Kaido and not Kaido in general.

I think Kaido's Awakening may be his own Gears equivalent.

But Rooftop Zoro's signature technique packed more of a punch than Hybrid Kaido's.

The gap should have only widened now with Haoshoku coating and a fully unleashed Enma.
Yeah it seems like you think pre ACoC Zoro's AP > Hybrid Kaido with ACoC because you believe Law cant protect himself against Zoros attacks because reasons.

As I said, Ill let you revel and enjoy the moment.

See you in a few weeks when you arent on a high.

No imo king still got more raw strength, and of course someone with wings will have better mobility then someone without, if sanji had his RS still he would be over king by every stat.
So headcanon and cope? You sound fucking retarded. Show me a single feat of King's matching this. This feat surpasses g4 luffy in terms of physical strength and thats not even mentioning the plasma aspect.

Ling has wings so he's got mobility:nicagesmile::laughmoji:

"Lings got more more mobility" than kizaru and everyone in the verse cause wings>>>>>>>>> feats

Foh Wanjis an actual wing. Get negged

Status
Not open for further replies.