What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice I said Hybrid Kaido and not Kaido in general.

I think Kaido's Awakening may be his own Gears equivalent.

But Rooftop Zoro's signature technique packed more of a punch than Hybrid Kaido's.

The gap should have only widened now with Haoshoku coating and a fully unleashed Enma.
Half of hakai neg diffs

Agreed thats kinda where I have him as well.

The only variable is the speed mode, as in how fast it truly is. We won't know since we have no way of comparing ig.
Well Marco was able to tag Kizaru and Kat I believe is mostly speed based since he relies on dodging Coo so it would just be a battle of stalling till they fall to fhim cause I dont see how they can hurt him unless they force him to turn off his flames.

I wonder Kat's mochi can block/ extinguish it.

This chapter reminds me when Luffy used Gear 4th against Doflamingo. Doffy tried to counterattack but at the end he was completely defeated. The same with King. I am sure at the next chapter we will see Zoro out of haki. Possibly after 10 minutes and with his haki back.. will try a last attack and.after that he will fall due drag's limit .. We will see

There has to be a reason for why Kaido is called the strongest pirate and the strongest living thing, his crew is shit tier sans King lmao.

He really climbed to Yonko status with sheer power alone.
queen was fine too
just dealt with a scary amount of firepower in all fairness.
would be peak if kaido pushes luffy to another pu again.

Btw, what was the point of King hiding his face?
He was known to have escaped with Kaido, and then there's a bounty for a dude with Black Wings and fire abilities....
OH GEEZ, I WONDER WHO THAT MASKED DUDE MIGHT BE??????
Seriously, what was the point?
Who the fuck would confront Kaido's forces directly to try and capture King even if he's rare?
kingufy:nicagesmile:

I can understand Katakuri having problems with his mouth. But King didn't have it.
Maybe during a Kaido flashback we get a little bit more into that.
Bro King has much more of a reason to hide his face he was captured experimented on his whole race wiped out the trauma King went through is insane Kata insecurities seem like child play compared to that.

For me Aokiji and Akainu > Fuji. But extreme diff.

Just wait for Fuji best gravity moves.

Fuji is not at all far below the other admirals.

Zoro is now really dangerous it’s sure, but obviously time and arcs can tell us things. Zoro will have an other extreme fight before the EOS fight against the Marine. Those fight will happen like in 200 chapters at least. Of course Zoro will become stronger.

Zoro is now lowest low top tier while Fuji is a mid top tier.

Zoro is not ready yet to solo a Yonko or a admiral.
He won’t be ridicule but won’t push them solo to extreme diff by himself
Overall, fuji hasn't shown to be all that impressive, barring the fact that he is an admiral replacement of aokiji.
Your argument is that because zoro would have to wait another arc to fight fuji, therefore he cannot extreme diff fuji is invalid. The reason is that luffy will also not meet akainu until another arc at least, but akainu will need to extreme diff current luffy, assuming luffy will end up soloing kaido. The other flaw with your argument is that zoro might not even fight fuji at the end.

You have to look at the facts. Zoro has adv CoC now, he scarred kaido without even awakening his adv CoC fully.
Fuji might or might not even be able to scar kaido for all we know.
To now and say that zoro won't push fuji past high-diff based on the sheer evidence we see would be completely biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.