What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, that doesn't mean his ACoC is strongest but it's a fact lol. Zoro's trail of ACoC is longest shown so far.

Proof that king is stronger? Proof queen is stronger? Sanji never tried to stop queens attack in a headlong power struggle. But we do know from feats that sanjis physical strength is very clearly matching or surpassing g4 luffy. Imo surpassing. For you we'll low ball it to being equal.

Show me proof instead of just talking. Kings best attack busted up some rocks and was nowhere near g4 luffys in wci level.

Let's put it this way. Ling used Tempura udon
Zoro said "it's like a beam"

Sanji moves faster than a barrage of laser beams. Meaning sanji automatically hits harder than the attack that relies on elasticity and speed and that's all pre awakening.

Kings shit tier flames can't matchup to a plasma tier attack. Especially not with g4 strength behind it.

You aren't hating. You're downplaying. You're wanking cause your headcanons and misconceptions are breaking and causing you to cope and deny the very obvious.
Btw, if Tempura Udon = Queen's beams, then King's fire = Akainu's Maga because they are "like magma" :suresure::suresure:

I'm betting on Current Zoro to push Kaido to high- very high difficulty if both started fresh so it can probably go either way but I see Kizaru a tad stronger than Fuji and Zoro will have to improve again from now to the stage of the Final War arc.
yea similar thoughts as well.
do you still think zkk will happen?
i think zoro's drug should expire right now.

yea similar thoughts as well.
do you still think zkk will happen?
i think zoro's drug should expire right now.
Yeah it will.

Many thought it would expire since forever and that Zoro was done since forever but that never occurred and we even had a compelling parallel with Ryuma cutting the famous dragon head being ultimately portrayed :cheers:

In BillSlipton Piece maybe.

King has better/hotter flames than Sanji(magma).
He has speed without drawback of exhausting himself unlike Sanji
He's more durable
Has better regeneration.

On what coocoo land is Sanji supposed to be a better version of King? :choppawhat:
Plasma>>>>shit tier flames kinda like magma

Sanji has insane speed over king and the stupidity you're trying to spread is hilarious :whitepress:
Durability is better without having to sacrifice speed and better than Lings durability without gimmick
:willsmith:
Ling managed to accomplish a feat less impressive than sanji blitzing oven and yet you say speed goes to him?:risicheck::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::saitahu::laughmoji:
Sanji regens whole body Ling has zero regen feats

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The reason is that luffy will also not meet akainu until another arc at least, but akainu will need to extreme diff current luffy, assuming luffy will end up soloing kaido. The other flaw with your argument is that zoro might not even fight fuji at the end.
First Luffy > Zoro.
Then Luffy is not soloing Kaido. He will beat him alone yes. But Kaido fought the whole alliance before. It was explicitely said that Kaido was weaker now. So at the end of the arc Kaido will still be stronger than Luffy.

Luffy will be able to fight/beat a top tier solo next arc, not now. He needs an other PU.

You have to look at the facts. Zoro has adv CoC now, he scarred kaido without even awakening his adv CoC fully.
Rooftop Zoro vs 100% Health Kaido is a bloodbath.

Overall, fuji hasn't shown to be all that impressive, barring the fact that he is an admiral replacement of aokiji.
Fuji might or might not even be able to scar kaido for all we know.
Because the admiral didn’t have spotlight yet post time skip. When they fight will occur they will obviously be impressive. This make NO doubt.

We must stop to be impress by the latest feats without looking the whole picture.

Admirals are solid top tiers and beasts.

Portrayal is enough for them. And they all scale to Akainu / Aokiji punk hazard feats. Being a bit weaker doesn’t change that.

King tanked two named Haoshoku attacks from Zoro without his fire defence:

#1: When Zoro cut his mask:

#2: When he tried to blitz Zoro and Zoro counter attacked:

Even speed mode King is far too resilient for any High Tier.

King is clear of Marco and Katakuri.

@Tyki_Mikk, @Sentinel, @TheAncientCenturion, @ConquistadoR.
Is Yanati superior to King?
Hard to tell right now, cuz Zoro AP is on an other level than Yamato advcoc and King as you saw can manage to get hit by advcoc
Yama=King

Status
Not open for further replies.