What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Can you answer me this then, why is Zoro worried about his sword killing him whereas Oden was wielding it as if it was an extension of his hand?
Oden could not utilize En Ou Nitoryu.

Zoro went beyond Oden's mastery by inventing an entire new sword style to realise the full potential of Enma and Haoshoku coating.

Oh looks like Zoro still has decent trouble with all that haki game. Hopefully Enma now gained enough respect for him, so it does not drain his stamina that much anymore. That sword be wildin.
Zoro still has room to grow there as it seems. Other advCoC users are spamming that stuff. But honestly it's a much more realistic growth.

Man I freaking love that post speedblitz kick scene, where he cuts him up with that one handed CoC swing. That's some very cool choreography tbh
And that CoC trail of his attack at the end also looks super nice. Those CoC visuals really hit different.

And what's freakin up with Beef burst lol.. Sanji legit has some of the highest raw attack power in the series. What's Oda been smoking. He's nowhere near comparable to his pre Wano self

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which underlines you don´t need school smarts to use Awakening, so no prob for BM and Kaidou.
I can see why awakening is being wanked, but tbf zoan awakenings are pointless to these characters - they're resilient enough already and they're physical stats are already off the charts.

zoan awakenings [increased resiliency and stats boost] are not even close to being as impactful as a paramecia awakening [wide range and environment control], when it comes to powerlevels. maybe kaido will prove me wrong but this is how it looks to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.