• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If King’s magma dragon has similar AP to Inugami Guren:
https://imgur.com/a/c5F1iO5

Then King actually does have top tier AP.
There’s no way he loses to Katakuri with that level of AP.
king went from the weakest yc1 iyo from the short summary to the strongest yc1 till now within 12 hrs.

this is why i told you to stop jumping to conclusions before we see the chapter.

@Sentinel @Patryipe This fight was much much better with the scan than just spoiler and the full summary do you agree?
King is just a beast
Design one of the best one
Backflash is not over the lunarian plot will come again in future arcs
King&Kaido partnership is a real one - enough of that bullshit King=Queen nonsense, the gap is bigger than Kata&Smoothie

Anyway did you enjoy this fight?

Cuz I did was pure fire :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
At this point I can't even tell what level of CoA and CoC Zoro using, it's level 4 or 5? :choppawhat:
Yes.

Luffy = Kid > Law > Zoro

captains > Rest

easy as That.
That's headcanon, and it's not even particularly good headcanon. Or do you want to claim that Urouge, Bonney, Capone, Drake, Hawkins and Apoo are also above Zoro?

You know what isn't headcanon though? Those capable of Haoshoku coating are Top Tier:

how tf did king get a better relationship with his captain in one chapter, than katakuri did in the entirety of wano
You can tell they have a genuine bond (mainly based off strength) and that King fully believes in him. Kaido took him under his wing when probably nobody else up until that point would even dare too, due to the WG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.