What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What's that to an ancient Zoan who can last a minimum of 5 days in a battle against equals?
Kata will land lot more hit than King. The time for Kat to understand how his gimmick work, he will be hurt but if he understandthat quickly he will counter King consistently.

That big dragon fire attack that be a problèm.

Kaido in the flashback, happy face: Come and join me, I'll change the world! King!

Kaido has a daughter, Yamato.
Yamato : I want to be Oden! I'm Oden!! Oden led this noble samurais and you killed him! I was there at the execution and couldn't help but be in awe of him. That's when I decided I would take on that mantle! I'll repeat, I am Oden!!

Kaido in the current times, screaming like a madman: Hurry up joker, prepare!! This world must be destroyed!! We'll start the greatest war this world has ever seen!!

The tatoo on shandorians, Arbel and dragon have some meaning .

Did anyone ask about tatoos in sbs ? Native Americans use it for war cry .

The tatoo dragon has is probably D clan another winged tribe that were massacred during Void century.

Kata will land lot more hit than King. The time for Kat to understand how his gimmick work, he will be hurt but if he understandthat quickly he will counter King consistently.

He took 1-2 min to understand how snakeman works
His mother knows abour lunarains, he himself is smart as a fighter and person

He's gonna figure out King's gimmick in 30 seconds

Not saying ZKK isn't impossible. It's a theory that has enough hints and merits for it to happen. I'm just saying that if it doesn't actually happen, Oda already gave his way out by showing this parallel to Ryuma's dragon cutting panel

The panels don't need to be 1 to 1 equals to see the parallel. He drew the Zoro's aerial stance comparatively to King's dragon attack similar. Zoro using a santoryu attack instead of an itoryu attack could simply be seen as an alternative way to make Zoro's panel move more original

As for the witnesses, could depend on the next chapter's reactions. King just got hit by the attack. We didn't see the reactions and emphasizes yet
there is no one around, and they are not close over the capital yet, so I exclude that 100%.
Anyway I accept your point in saying that ZKK is an event that can happen, and not just saying impossible etc etc.
Do you agree that the narrative around Kaido, is not only to defeat him but to make sure he will never come back?
Because that is what I am reading so far In Wano.

To people that are thinking that katakuri can dodge anything with his FS.
No thats not how FS works. It is good dodging punches and close-combat attacks, but basically useless agains AOE.
King doesn't need to be as fast as katakuri to hit him closely, his dragon magma-level AOE is too potent.
In other words, the water is wet.

Cant dodge if you no place to move safe location.

This is false.

The majority of the users here find my posts convincing when I'm serious. I don't expect you to see that.

If anything I don't care how you conceive my posts, all I know is that you are possibly a troll and definitely someone who posts nonsense all the time and is considered a major nuisance by many users you quote.

I'm attempting to wrap my mind over why you haven't been dealt with yet by the moderation considering all you contribute to is nonsense and toxicity.

And take it friendly, but you considering yourself smart is the greatest joke of the year after Ndule's posts.
Considering there's only 4 people I argue with like this and you're 1 of them... I'm not surprised.

Your conceitedness astounds me. You are not the only person to have good friendly convos around here. I have them all the time.

I only troll when I see massive levels of wank or massive disrespect to a character. You happen to always be involved in those so you get the spotlight more. Don't like it then don't wank.

I'm honestly not that smart. But I'm definitely comparable to you at the very least. :kayneshrug:

if kata understands about how king's durability works then I believe kata is winning for sure imo
and just cause we moving forward doesn't mean everyone is stronger than the previous person
I mean this happens most of the time but not always... I mean maybe kata will be back in the story someday

Status
Not open for further replies.