What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they're still on the Katakuri wank train lol. Katakuri has no single attack that can leave permanent damage on King. Why? Because he's not an AdCoC user...I thought Oda giving Zoro that ability made it obvious that ADCoC is needed, but apparently not.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

Plus King uses fire (and magma attacks apparently) so anything Katakuri throws will just melt away. 9/10 this fight goes to King. The 1 chance is of King just stands there and takes everything until he loses

Yonko and admirals emotional tag

Whitebeard- proud man

Blackbeard- evil smile

Big mom- double face fool hypocrite mother

Kadio- depression man

Shank- drunken snitch

Kuzan- slacker lazy nap guy

Kizaru- troll guy

Akainu- rage man

Fujitora- blind man with happy face

greenbull - starved man who love women

Wow they're still on the Katakuri wank train lol. Katakuri has no single attack that can leave permanent damage on King. Why? Because he's not an AdCoC user...I thought Oda giving Zoro that ability made it obvious that ADCoC is needed, but apparently not.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

Plus King uses fire (and magma attacks apparently) so anything Katakuri throws will just melt away. 9/10 this fight goes to King. The 1 chance is of King just stands there and takes everything until he loses
they cant accept that adv coo was basically useless in an arc in which 2 Yonko are fighting the next generation of pirate.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

They need to wank katakuri so zoro's W won't be as impressive.
But honestly, king vs. katakuri would be very one-sided favoring king.

Status
Not open for further replies.