What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Either way Luffy’s coc is insane and Zoro coc is nowhere near as close to Luffy, neither is he proficient in coc like Luffy.
Wrong.

Zoro has the longest Haoshoku trail we've seen in the entire manga:

It's as long as King's magma dragon.

Zoro also invented an entirely new swordstyle utilising Haoshoku (En Ou Santoryuu).

Did I say something wrong though. Only one being insecure are the zoro boys. I don’t usually partake in powerscaling. I am just saying what I read. Luffy vs Kaido heavens split is the benchmark of adv coc attack as only top tiers have been shown doing that. Zoro will probably also get a similar moment later on. But currently Luffy’s coc proficiency is better.
To split the sky, You need two AdCoC user

Try again :cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did I say something wrong though. Only one being insecure are the zoro boys. I don’t usually partake in powerscaling. I am just saying what I read. Luffy vs Kaido heavens split is the benchmark of adv coc attack as only top tiers have been shown doing that. Zoro will probably also get a similar moment later on. But currently Luffy’s coc proficiency is better.
this wasn't about skysplittin but whatever

Let me help you.

Method 1, King can use his hyperspeed:

Method 2: King can use his magma dragon:

The rest of the fight cannot be identical. King is so impressive because he's fighting against someone who:
  • Terrified two Yonkou.
  • Cut Dragon Kaido and made him cough blood.
  • Momentarily blocked Hakai
  • Survived Hakai
  • With 30 broken bones blitzed and scarred Kaido.

And that same Zoro became significantly stronger by unlocking Haoshoku coating and then taking things a step further by developing a new sword style ("En Ou Santoryuu").

If King fought someone else that had all these (or equivalent) feats not named Zoro, then yes, I would still say that he stomps Katakuri.

Even without the invulnerability his flames grant him, King can tank attacks stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido:

Kata does not have any prayer of hurting him.
whe he uses his speed, he is vulnerable. If katakuri knows the hax ability like zoro now knows, then he will use futur sight to track on the fire on his back and would know 5 sec before when it will be on or off.... FS counters well king's ability ngl

whe he uses his speed, he is vulnerable. If katakuri knows the hax ability like zoro now knows, then he will use futur sight to track on the fire on his back and would know 5 sec before when it will be on or off.... FS counters well king's ability ngl
He's about as vulnerable as Queen is regularly. Idk why act like King becomes glass cannon when he uses speed. He still has his general Ancient Zoan durability and CoA.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera just to confirm are you saying pre ACoC Zoro's Ap was > Hybrid Kaido's too?
Dead Man's Game > Hiryuu Kaen > Shi Shishi Sonson > Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua (it could not KO a death bed Zoro and Law shrugged it off).

Do you see Law shrugging off Rooftop Zoro's strongest techniques the way he did to Thunder Bagua?

Status
Not open for further replies.