What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Base Hyouzou could see G2 but Monster Hyouzou couldn't see Zoro. At the same time, Base Hody could react to Zoro but Monster Hody couldn't react to Base Luffy. Couldn't see G2 at all also.
I agree that oda is not consistent but this part is consistent though?

Zoro is not casually faster than g2. However some of his attacks are blitzes like Shishi Sonsons and Rengoku Onigiris. kinda like Kaido and Thunder Bagua. He isn't casually that fast but his attack speed in Thunder Bagua is off the charts. Those can be faster than G2.

iirc, hyouzou reacted to g2 but boosted hyouozu didn't react to rengoku onigiri. Hody kept up with Zoro but even he didn't react to Shishi Sonson.

Luffy has been healed and was able to recuperate while kaido has been fighting the scabbards, the roof 5, then the scabbards again then yamato then luffy again all while holding up onigashima with his flame clouds. There is no comparison
Luffy just gained his stamina by eating food, the damage is still there. But its not wrong to assume Luffy’s coc is comparable to Kaido, especially when we don’t know which factors directly affect coc.

Yeah Zoro is strong and they are quite close. But stalling a serious BM who never bleed since decades is amazing. And I think it’s just the beginning. If BM is running away without being really hurt or Olined or half defeated then yeah Zoro will likely be above them. But I think Kid/Law will make her sweat buckets and will clash with her full power. And Kid will be the lead.
So Kaido has also not bled in decades and he felt like Oden came back. Why is that impressive?
Zoro can solo Big Mom by herself now. What are Law and Kidd supposed to do??

1.he almost died because he received a direct hit that went through his body on chapter 578 not because of the one he blocked with his hand on chapter 574. why he would die from a hit on his hand? lol
2.you think jinbe using no armament would have a bigger defensive power than katakuri using not just armament but advanced armament that broke luffy armament when they clashed?
Kata does not have advanced armament

Asura did not have advanced Conquerors.

These attacks do.
the only attacks king tanked in this chapter were regular slashes. he dodged rengoku onigiri and was defeated by zoro's second named attack.
the named attacks are stronger than the ones zoro used on kaido but the ones king tanked were normal slashes and a normal slash will not be more powerful than asura just because it has advcoc

^^^^ i am wrong Brendan Schaub pointed out i was missing one page and king receives a named attack on that page

Doesnt mean anything. 1. Kid will reach that pretty soon, 2. Even with AdCoC he cant pass through Kids defense. Kid is tanking Big mum since felt hours, always with a smiling in his face, while she is using all she has. A yonko cant come past his defense, Zoro wont either.
Kidd has nothing that's gonna help him block zoros attacks. He doesn't have zoros speed or AP

Status
Not open for further replies.