What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You boldly claiming Zoro has higher AP than Yonkos? Damn... its way more concerning as i thought.

And even if she broke through his metal, did she put him down? Did he stopped smiling or lose his bloodthirst? Did he thought about losing? Didnt saw these panels.
Zoro CoA haki scarred Kaido and that was when he had 20 to 30 broken bones. His current AP is on a completely different level compared to that.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Come on bro. Wank needs to have some limits.
Yes, and you are far away from any rationality. Zoro is still an underling of Luffy, not even Luffy is clear Yonko level now. And Zoro will ALWAYS be at least 2 steps behind Luffy. By nature, by manga, by shounen rules.
Zoro is now around YC1 level, for sure, but he is still far away from Yonko Level. Its now time for Luffy and Kid to reach that stage and when they reach it now, Zoro maybe is able to reach it in his next big Arc. But now, he is far away from it. Kaido and Big Mum would kill Zoro pretty fast. And landing a lucky hit on Kaido doesnt change that at all.

i was always a believer of zkk. because of 2 reason oda set up

1. zoro should slay a dragon like ryuma
2. zoro will use the same attack which he missed against kaido.

its called chekov's gun. thats why i was confident in zkk. but in this very chapter oda made zoro slaying the "symbolic dragon" who looks just like kaido using that same style "missed attack".
was a nitoryu move though. and the fire dragon wasnt beheaded.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But on a serious note, oda showed with admirals and marco (and now sanji and king) you don't need adv CoC to increase your Ap, you obviously would need it for a pure swordsman (no devil fruit or other powers to help increase ap) but when you got some special abilities to use in order to increase it (like king magma like fire, sanji fire plasma like, marco devil fruit, admirals devil fruit...) you can still reach that level of ap... You'll see what i mean when they will struggle against admirals, oda will make it more clear
The admirals have advanced CoA (shown in Marineford) and highly destructive devil fruits. Ofcourse they will have high AP.

That does not translate to Sanji being comparable to Advanced Conquerors attacks.

Doesnt mean anything. 1. Kid will reach that pretty soon, 2. Even with AdCoC he cant pass through Kids defense. Kid is tanking Big mum since felt hours, always with a smiling in his face, while she is using all she has. A yonko cant come past his defense, Zoro wont either.
1. Kid doesn't have it
2. He passed through Kaido and King defense but you think that Zoro with AdCoC can't pass Kid defense ? :okay:

i was always a believer of zkk. because of 2 reason oda set up

1. zoro should slay a dragon like ryuma
2. zoro will use the same attack which he missed against kaido.

its called chekov's gun. thats why i was confident in zkk. but in this very chapter oda made zoro slaying the "symbolic dragon" who looks just like kaido using that same style "missed attack".

so zkk is over. its not gonna happen anymore. because the chekov's gun is fulfilled. i can admit wrong when the plot shows it.

also i think oda pussied out of his initial zkk idea because it would take away credit from his boi luffy. so in this chapter he cleverly did a compromise. its also the same reason why oda went out of his way in recent sbs saying he doesn't want to explore "shimotsuki storyline" and "he is not zoro's dad" ....... he was initially going for zkk then chickened out.
Given how wano is moving even the editors in op cant tell . Oda likes to bluff so many things and makes the plot less predictable as story heads towards ending phase . This is what happened in wci luffy's crew opt to escape instead of fighting bm pirates.

Like Sanji becoming evil -did not happen

I can understand why Zoro fans fell for zkk because of ryuma parllel . I know it was dead the day he gave his shusui to hiyori .

Eitherway Momonusuke has more affliation to wano. There is no need for Zoro to be Ryuma 2.0 and he is not wano resident as well .

If it happens so be it oda does not follow standard pattern when he develops story. He is like George RR martin brings tons of storyline and does not end it well .

Status
Not open for further replies.