What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But I thought you guys were arguing that Zoro made King bleed even before COC?

Im saying that once Zoro knew King’s weakness, he would win it would just take longer if he didn’t have COC.

I feel like arguing against this is downplaying Zoro
King doesn't have any weakness.

He voluntarily abandoned his fire defence this chapter because of Zoro's Haoshoku coating. Perhaps his fire defence doesn't work on Haoshoku coating attacks?

All the attacks that King tanked were in his speed form. And he tanked an attack that should be > the attack that scarred Kaido.

So no, even without Haoshoku, Zoro doesn't beat King. It's not like Zoro ever disabled King's defence. King just willingly switched from an invulnerable form to a much faster (yet still resilient form).

Honestly, it feels like Oda retconned King's durability. A mere Ancient Zoan shouldn't be naturally that resilient.

King doesn't have any weakness.

He voluntarily abandoned his fire defence this chapter because of Zoro's Haoshoku coating. Perhaps his fire defence doesn't work on Haoshoku coating attacks?

All the attacks that King tanked were in his speed form. And he tanked an attack that should be > the attack that scarred Kaido.

So no, even without Haoshoku, Zoro doesn't beat King. It's not like Zoro ever disabled King's defence. King just willingly switched from an invulnerable form to a much faster (yet still resilient form).

Honestly, it feels like Oda retconned King's durability. A mere Ancient Zoan shouldn't be naturally that resilient.
Thanks god finally :finally:

Thank God your opinion means jackshit to Oda and number of one piece fans around the word who voted to make Luffy the most popular character of all time. I love Luffy and he is the best part of one piece.
no it not, the manga is not Luffy Piece but One Piece.....what a shit comment really / One Piece woudnt even being in the top 40 manga without all the structure around this world (Luffy is pretty annoying)

COc clash yet oda didn't give it a bigger panel or emphasis
No in-between highlighted haki spot

:myman:
I truly think that's just Oda trolling fans for the lolz. There is no way he doesn't know that looks kind of a CoC clash.

He probably heard from his editors that some fans were expecting a Zoro/King CoC clash like Roger/WB or Kaido/Luffy and decided to troll :milaugh::milaugh:

I am Cell right now so i can't put the image, look on Kaidou and Luffy attacks, boths attacks when connects on boths body has a Haki thread, look on Oden Attack on Kaidou has a Haki thread.You can look on Zoro's CoC attacks has Haki threads, this is the only one who hasn't.
u talk about that clash or when zoro cut king?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
whereas Yasakani no magatama broke through it.
Panel? I don't recall this.

Marco blocked Akainu's magma punch meaning he already resisted that very same heat. Only question is can he resist the AP behind it?
I think he does also he could simply fly outta the way.
Marco blocking Sakazuki's magma is irrelevant because:
  • Not all Sakazuki's magma attacks are equal.
  • Marco needed his strongest technique to match a much weaker attack.

The fact that he is up against Flames is an advantage to him. If there's an element he should do well against then it's Fire.
Canonically, he holds no such advantages against King.

Marco using his strongest defensive technique to block a weaker attack of King doesn't mean it was required
That's how fear analysis works. Saying that Marco could have blocked it without Undying Thistle is baseless headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.