What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scar means a lot because it is a scar on a character that no sold all of G4 attacks has fought many top tiers yet only two characters to scar him are Zoro and Oden.
Sure he ate it but he also ate Odens attack but at the time of attack he was royally fucked up screaming shivering huffing puffing and his body was leaking in blood.

End Of Story Sanji 100% can not do that. That's Yonko tier feat
Indeed, Zoro fought and beat a YC1 in a mid diff fight at best, if he faints now its because of his previous injuries he got while bloking an atack made by two yonkos, not because of his fight with King.

Meanwhile Sanji fainted on his own against a pathetic YC2.
:kayneshrug:
They are going insane because they literaly cant downplay Zoro to Sanji's level anymore, and they know it. Nor can they downplay King to Queenss level, since the diference is soo obvious, the max they can do is downplay him to katakuri level, who is already MUCh stronger than Queen ever will be.

But his exoskeleton does. That's why I don't understand what's the big deal witht his lightning when it's simply Judge's electromagnetic stuff.

How does his sword not disintegrate after having magma applied onto it? I'm still waiting for you to make it make sense...

Factual manga arguments aren't downplaying. Downplaying is what y'all sanjitards do on the regular so don't give me that.

King can become invisible thanks to his natural born speed and his magma is hotter and more lethal. Try again.

We literally have a CoC eye glare and clash but hey you do you my guy

I continue to wait for those panels btw. Don't take too long.
That's one of the dumbest things I heard in a while

It's not judge's electromagnetism bro

He literally explained what it is

You can't be stupid enough to assume that it's judge's electromagnetism when he literally said that it's his flammes that are hot

His exoskeleton protects him from it, but it absolutely doesn't emit lightning

And explain why sanji's shoes don't burn when he used ifrit jambe (who btw is hotter than king's flammes, given that it can emit lighting through sheer heat which king can't do)

And what panels exactly?
Post automatically merged:

If Sanji fights CP0 I’ll be satisfied. None of Queens tricks worked lol.
The germa abilities did

Last edited:
Indeed, Zoro fought and beat a YC1 in a mid diff fight at best, if he faints now its because of his previous injuries he got while bloking an atack made by two yonkos, not because of his fight with King.

Meanwhile Sanji fainted on his own against a pathetic YC2.
:kayneshrug:
They are going insane because they literaly cant downplay Zoro to Sanji's level anymore, and they know it. Nor can they downplay King to Queenss level, since the diference is soo obvious, the max they can do is downplay him to katakuri level, who is already MUCh stronger than Queen ever will be.

Zoro fainted on his own against a Supernova Commander too. lol

A wasted commander too. lol

The typical excuses are poisoned, wounded. lol

The chapter is going to be absolute fire

King here hiding his face because he is hot and so he doesn't take the spot light from Queen lmao

For me this is Zoro's best fight post ts, holy shit that last attack panel looks nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.