Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ngl Queen went out sad
- Beat a lady cos she wouldn't reciprocate his feelings
- Cried over a girl he never met and beat his pipe to her pictures
- Inferior to Judge as a scientist
- Got defeated by someone whose bounty was a billion lesser than his in less than 15 BLOODY minutes.
- Atleast King got defeated with adcoc, this man got put down by a flame and basic coa

Just when I thought Glass Jaw had the worst showing of any commander:josad:

This is a very intersting point that King is brining up: >there is no living being that can defeat me>

So King was undefeated basically from a child to right now.
We know that Kaido&King went solo in a mission to Marine Ford and got intercepted by the red pirate.
That imply that any member of the red pirate couldn't defeat King so his defense are super strong

Not only that but none of the samurai in Wano could defeat King
But also Marco that faced King for over 30minutes.

Now about Yamato, isnt the case that if you want to challenge Kaido first you need to pass the calamities. Did perhaps Yamato challenge before King? But King is saying that no living being could defeat him.

In a crew that is based on strength, if you want to challenge first Kaido you have to pass first the calamities. We know that Yamato faced multiple time Kaido and lost.

Oda didn't do a good job to hype BB's crew. Even BB doesn't look that impressive.
I only rank him high because of his portrayal and because he is meticulous.
Tbh I have the feeling that Luffy's crew, at least the main fighters would crush BB's one.
To me Luffy will be stronger than Blackbeard after Wano
EoWZoro >> shiryu
EoWSanji >> whoever is fighting especially if it's Burgess
Jimbei > his opponent
If Yamato joins, it's a wrap
The others will have a lot of PIS, circumstances or allies to help them defeat their respective opponents
But that's probably not gonna happen. Oda will probably end up making Shiryu Yonko level anyways for him to give Zoro a little bit of a fight.
Ending Wano I don't see any Yonko besides Shanks beating Zoro until Blackbeard gets there

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ngl Queen went out sad
- Beat a lady cos she wouldn't reciprocate his feelings
- Cried over a girl he never met and beat his pipe to her pictures
- Inferior to Judge as a scientist
- Got defeated by someone whose bounty was a billion lesser than his in less than 15 BLOODY minutes.
- Atleast King got defeated with adcoc, this man got put down by a flame and basic coa

Just when I thought Glass Jaw had the worst showing of any commander:josad:
he lost to a sneak attack too:josad:

This is a very intersting point that King is brining up: >there is no living being that can defeat me>

So King was undefeated basically from a child to right now.
We know that Kaido&King went solo in a mission to Marine Ford and got intercepted by the red pirate.
That imply that any member of the red pirate couldn't defeat King so his defense are super strong

Not only that but none of the samurai in Wano could defeat King
But also Marco that faced King for over 30minutes.

Now about Yamato, isnt the case that if you want to challenge Kaido first you need to pass the calamities. Did perhaps Yamato challenge before King? But King is saying that no living being could defeat him.

In a crew that is based on strength, if you want to challenge first Kaido you have to pass first the calamities. We know that Yamato faced multiple time Kaido and lost.
Wrong translation.
Correct one by Den Den Mushi

K: You can't compare to me as a living thing at all!

Wrong translation.
Correct one by Den Den Mushi

K: You can't compare to me as a living thing at all!
where is this translation? I took the last post in the other thread which is saying:
Here is the raw English Thank you @Nestor and also thank for translator for doing this

Also Shoutout to @Den_Den_Mushi for doing some stellar translating per usual as well

And is exactly what I have posted:

Thoughts about King ? Have you been impressed by King ? His strength, lunarian, face, fighting style ? a missed opportunity to see sanji vs king ?
I have been impressed by King. I was neutral up to chapter 999, until Marco choked him.. I'll be honest seeing him like that and later (CH. 1006 iirc) not holding Marco in a 2v1 really worried me.
He was well handled later. He's the most no-nonsense Emperor RHM we met up to this point (compared to Katakuri and Marco) and his design (sort of a demon or a fallen Angel) really fits in a crew of beasts. Like, he has the presence of the guy who would let you have a tour in hell.. or meet his Captain..
His moveset is really interesting and versatile: beak/wings attacks, swordsplay, fire control, fire-sword combo... A fighting style that makes for great panels/choreographies.
Color scheme is just dope.
Missed opportunity King vs Sanji? Nah
Missed opportunity King vs Marco? Yes
Bad notes? Probably how Oda rushed him, but that goes for most of the raid antagonists..
Another bad note is the overhype of the fandom that assumes he's well above Marco and Kata, which is not the case. They're all nearly equals. You could argue who's the best fighter but the difference is slight anyway.

I give him a 9/10 for the role he was supposed to cover.

Bogard

You can't win
Looks like King's lunarian abilities follows a set of rules

And according to Zoro, it's a waste to attack him when he is burning

But when he isn't, while he is faster, his defense weakens

With it being the moment when you can cut him

And considering King is following a set of rules with his lunarian abilities, it's likely that the burning effect is related to the amount of fire attacks he produces. The more fire he uses, the closer he comes to the state where he is temporarily without fire on his back

And thinking back to this, this panel wasn't actually regeneration, but him using his fire to upgrade his defense, and effectively he was momentarily without the flame on his back directly after using this

I dedicate this chapter to the dear @Chaves who told that the translation i gave for the vivre card is biased.

This chapter confirms all the things said in King's VC :
- Right hand of Kaido ;
- Amazed by Kaido's strength and vision and followed him ;
- Leader of all stars since he was the oldest and the most trusted subordinate of Kaido ;
- Second strongest next only to Kaido.

Enjoy :cheers:
God damn this candy's last post has him placing Lanji above Katakuri and King :christain:

Status
Not open for further replies.