Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Speak for yourself with that avatar. That's like Spiderman pointing at himself.
Plus I already have Simpel Down as my location as an ironic joke but nice try anyway.
Calling me a simp is a redundant insult as I make it blatantly obvious anyway. But thanks for the attempted insult anyway.

:queenhear::seriously::luuh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Noooo they got my boy Hex :noo:

I was talking to Cuistot, I never @'d you lol
I wasn't talking to you either lmao, I didn't quote or tag you.
It was meant to quote ISlander's post or w/e their name is, it wasn't directed at you. Sometimes quoting posts fucks up especially on mobile for me.
Post automatically merged:

This is who I meant and the post I was trying to respond to^. It better work this time.

It was meant to quote ISlander's post or w/e their name is, it wasn't directed at you. Sometimes quoting posts fucks up especially on mobile for me.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Post automatically merged:

This is who I meant and the post I was trying to respond to^. It better work this time.
I see, weird coincidence how it happened right after I was tagging Cuistot about his av....I gotta say your av is very nice :shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I see, weird coincidence how it happened right after I was tagging Cuistot about his av....I gotta say your av is very nice :shocking:
Thanks, apologies for the confusion/misunderstanding I guess. It is an awkward coincidence indeed.

She's a great character and hero. She's mute and only speaks in whistles and is extremely strong, capable, sweet, charming, genuine, cute etc. I've not seen the anime so I don't know her full storyline, I just play as her in Dota 2 but she's very fun and badass.

Now I wish I had submitted her to @Alibaba 's best waifu contest instead of my actual entry, she might have been more popular. I put so much effort into my entry and it got knocked out already and didn't do that well, as I knew and feared it wouldn't too.
I could have just submitted the awesome official promotional AMV that Valve and Netflix made for her and it would have spoken volumes for her alone. My actual entry was too niche, "old/not modern enough" and I guess just not "appealing enough". Its crushing me.

I did see who voted for her and I appreciate those who did. It was only 7 others I think maximum but I appreciated it ofc.
Same with my entries for previous contests. I never expected my Dr Cox entry for Best Character Development would do so well especially compared to my other entries in other contests, it was staggering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.