[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interaction of TAC only talking to Bogard is interesting, he seems to only quote him and talk to him even though several players have posted already. I want to keep an eye on that and see if how it goes, but so far it looks like either two mafia talking, one mafia trying to paint themselves as town talking to town, or two towns talking. I find it worth keeping an eye on though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This interaction of TAC only talking to Bogard is interesting, he seems to only quote him and talk to him even though several players have posted already. I want to keep an eye on that and see if how it goes, but so far it looks like either two mafia talking, one mafia trying to paint themselves as town talking to town, or two towns talking. I find it worth keeping an eye on though
I did talk to @tedxtr too. Basically, anyone who talks to me, I talk to, too. It just so happens Bogard can't resist my charm and is drawn in by it, causing us to have more interactions than most.

You can call me Princess Charming.

So, besides trying to lay blame on Boggy and I, got any interesting news to share?
What the game needs is more activity, but that is obvious to say and it does not add much o the game discussion.
I personally find it somewhat suspicious when a player votes as a spite from a different game, a previous game, and that isn't such a good sign, but it can go both ways, so it isn't a sure thing to say. I mean playa's vote on Kiwi.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What the game needs is more activity, but that is obvious to say and it does not add much o the game discussion.
I personally find it somewhat suspicious when a player votes as a spite from a different game, a previous game, and that isn't such a good sign, but it can go both ways, so it isn't a sure thing to say. I mean playa's vote on Kiwi.
Was that a legit vote? I thought we had to highlight and tag the host for it to count. Def a sus play. What do you think, fellow guard of Udon @Bogard?

It's indeed not a legit vote. I just felt it as Playa trying to put pressure on Kiwi. However i'm getting more suspicious of our man Law here trying to call everything suspicious
That's a good way of looking at playa's comment.
I am town, I say what I see and how I see it. If I notice something, I will speak of it, of course.

Bogard

You can't win
That's a good way of looking at playa's comment.
I am town, I say what I see and how I see it. If I notice something, I will speak of it, of course.
Well didn't stated otherwise. We're all doing the same thing considering it's the start of the phase and we need to lure the scum out. Speaking of which, calling out

@Noctis
@Jiihad
@Kiwipom
@Gambit
@Dark Admiral

Say something :endthis:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well didn't stated otherwise. We're all doing the same thing considering it's the start of the phase and we need to lure the scum out. Speaking of which, calling out

@Noctis
@Jiihad
@Kiwipom
@Gambit
@Dark Admiral

Say something :endthis:
To be fair, Jiihad doesn't know the rules / how to play lol. I'd give him a slight pass.
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise, spot on again Boss man, they all seem suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.