Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess from the chapter:
-Announcement about the defeat of the King calamity, Zoro pirate hunter is falling;
-Momonosuke has just left the island of Onigashima on Mount Fuji, complains about his fatigue and wonders how Kaido managed to remotely keep the island for so long;
-When he hears the announcement, Momo goes to get Zoro and in his speech he uses the master prefix;
-Jumping to the Kaido vs Luffy fight, Luffy mentions how strong Zoro and Sanji are, Kaido says it really must be to beat King and Queen;
-requiem of the chapter, the part that brought hype to Redon, possibly exchanging blows and Kaido awakening (because I think this: current Luffy is in equity with Kaido, for Luffy to have to use a new form, he would need to to be suffering to have to "overcome a limit").
-Kaido hits Luffy a lot after that;
-Chapter ends with a speech by Luffy in a hype board.

S

SwordMaster

Chapter title: Lunarian. would be great but i think oda dont reveal anything about lunarians

1036: 3 options.
1.After defats queen and king we get some reaction from samurais, straw crew, and beasts pirats and rest chapter jump to big meme vs kid law. Or luffy vs kaido

2.Marco yamato moments how they take care the bombs and kazenbo

3.hiyori denjiro and orochi chapter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.