Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be better off waiting until Wednesday or Thursday for early spoilers

Because it's break week, no spoilers should be released this week until next week however for Us Lance is nice enough to drop it early

Lance most likely does not have all of the spoilers yet, but he is waiting for the Korean leaker.

We don't usually get jump break week spoilers on Tuesday, so I'm not sure why you were so excited.

:kayneshrug:Might as well do something else rather waiting

if you wanna fake spoilers
keep these tips in mind

-Break your English just like she broke you

- Don't use dialog, just direct actions taken by charcter.. or new revelations

-rephrase and paraphrase things in your words ofc keeping the first point in account

-do not mention the cover page

-the title should be broke too.

- last but not least no "Act 3 ends" bs..

-and yea let them know of there is a break next week.

Last edited:
Yamato eats all Minks using her beastiality-branch AdvCoC, sacrificing her friends and become a creature with multiple souls and collective consciousness that is able to regenerate her soul and finally defeat BM :steef:

if you wanna fake spoilers
keep these tips in mind

-Break your English just like your heart was when she dumped you

- Don't use dialog, just direct actions taken by charcter.. or new revelations

-rephrase and paraphrase things in your words ofc keeping the first point in account

-do not mention the cover page

-the title should be broke too.

- last but not least no "Act 3 ends" bs..
You forgot the most important tip of all: Always put "break next week" at the end.

You forgot the most important tip of all: Always put "break next week" at the end.
yea yea duh nice its imperative so why not
Post automatically merged:

In the Major Arcs, Theres always an interesting exchange of dialogue between Zoro and his opponents after their defeated.... This is usually what separates the iconic Zoro fights from the regular ones. I wonder what King will say.

BLM

In the Major Arcs, Theres always an interesting exchange of dialogue between Zoro and his opponents after their defeated.... This is usually what separates the iconic Zoro fights from the regular ones. I wonder what King will say.

I believe king will ask zoro if he's gonna change the world..
And zoro will reply that his captain/luffy will..
On a side note, why they tease us almost two days ago and they haven't post anything yet?

Sadly that most likely wont happen, unless zoro falls off too but the remaining zoro's plot will either involve him meeting hiyori or yamato

From TalkOP

接着上一话,山治的最后一击,奎因落败!
每当背后的火焰消失的时候 虽然速度会变快 但防御力也会降低 这点被索隆发现。
烬露出面目。
黑色翅膀,白发,褐色皮肤就是露娜利亚族的特征,给政府举报露娜利亚族会奖赏1亿贝利。
烬回忆了和凯多的见面,在政府的实验设施他们同时在场。
烬本名,叫做阿贝尔。
:willsmith:Fraudngo :willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.