Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with Luffy stans asking rhetorical questions... and I thought Sanji stans were bad LOL

you're grammar is quite awful I have no idea what your last sentence/ attempted sentence even means
English is not my native language. Zoro stans are the worst, you are proving it and it was known to everyone by default. You said multiple users calling me it and I said both are from same species so they follow same traits. If they don't have arguments, they say others are crying or salty. Only two words.

a 4th attempt at Kaido which you seem to attempt to Normalize no hypocrisy to see here folks

I hated the "magic medicine" it's a terrible plotarmor for Zoro, but at least the circumestances were reasonable... as well as the "magic medicine" having actual consequences afterwards unlike eating meat LOL and again no hypocrisy to see here folks
DID YOU WANT LUFFY TO BEAT HIM THE FIRST TIME DUDE? I rather him beat him the 4th time then the 1st?

And LUFFY EATING MEAT AND GETTING ENERGY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BEFORE. You can’t read can you?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Not just Rupee but he has the biggest Plotarmor of his crew

From getting oneshotted by Kaido in G4 to fighting Hybrid Kaido in base.What a joke
Nah, plot armour is Sanji getting his leg cracked by a vet character to easily defeating a YC2 due to some robocop power. Atleast Luffy has been grinding in the trenches fighting everyone from Hordy to Kat. Tf has Sanji been doing???

I don't know why everyone is saying that luffy's punch made kaidou tickles
As i am thinking kaidou was living in boredom
And now he has founded an opponent who can finally end his life

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
a 4th attempt at Kaido which you seem to attempt to Normalize no hypocrisy to see here folks

I hated the "magic medicine" it's a terrible plotarmor for Zoro, but at least the circumestances were reasonable... as well as the "magic medicine" having actual consequences afterwards unlike eating meat LOL and again no hypocrisy to see here folks
Fam, you come in here and bitch every time there is a Luffy chapter. Ain't you tired??

English is not my native language. Zoro stans are the worst, you are proving it and it was known to everyone by default. You said multiple users calling me it and I said both are from same species so they follow same traits. If they don't have arguments, they say others are crying or salty. Only two words.
You're just an idiot who doesnt understand one piece and thinks the world is against him when people reasonable think Luffy having a lot of plot armor, because you dont think he does and it's good writing.

We're calling you ICB because you're salty about people calling this fact out and then complaining about that by hurling insults our way. Talk about irony of not understanding the meaning of salty

Status
Not open for further replies.