Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect goes both ways.
Trust me downplay always starts from Luffy fans. They have this obsession of making Luffy look stronger than Zoro, not only Luffy but even Law and Kidd when in manga Zoro is clearly portrayed as comparable to Luffy in will power, determination and drive and ambition.
Why can't we settle at Luffy ~ Zoro
Then Zoro fans will also stop shitting on Luffy.
Luffy disrespect is always started by Zoro fans. We barely respond to it.
About them being equal is a headcanon. The potrayal is clearly in Luffy’s favour.

Because honestly without all the crap bias. Zoro is not the mc and he can never beat Luffy’s opponents. Can you imagine Zoro beating Kaido now? No. Can you imagine Zoro beating BB or imu. No.
Luffy’s the only one who can finish the job and he was always stronger than his followers.
I can imagine Luffy beating Mihawk (Zoro’s endgoal) though no problem. Luffy will always be stronger combat wise.
Well lets go back to pre TS and I'll be serious and willing to change my mind if you would be open minded and not agenda filled.

Zoro would have wrecked Arlong or Kuro the only opponents Luffy defeated in fair fight

Luffy defeated Crocodile with heavy plot help and Enel are we really gonna talk about him?

Zoro vs Lucci I am not sure but I don't think Lucci can survive Ashura but when then Luffy barely defeated Lucci with Usopp plot armor.

Moria blew himself up

Can Zoro defeat Kaido right now? I don't think so but he can give Kaido a high diff fight since he mid diffed Kaidos first mate.

Now once he fully masters Enma he would have a chance.
But I don't even think Luffy can defeat Kaido yet.

Luffy being the MC is another reason why Zoro should be monster strong because only MC can have a subordinate as strong as Zoro.
If Zoro was an ordinary guy won't that make Luffy ordinary captain and not true MC?
is Luffy an ordinary captain?

Not true even the datebooks don't support your argument.

Arlong viewed Zoro a threat that alone puts a hole in your whole argument.
Some might be exceptions, but I’m talking about these endgame characters. Only makes sense that the mc’s the one beating everyone, Zoro included if they really fought seriously. Zoro himself will never bend his knee to follow someone weaker than him (he said these at least a number of times) so I don’t get how Zorostans can honestly believe he’s above Luffy.

Why not?
There were times he was factually at least equal like Whiskey Peak where Luffy used his strongest attack yet he had no advantage

Both wanted to find out who is stronger meaning Luffy himself has no issue with Zoro being stronger, he doesn't even know whose stronger.
3 Data books also said Zoro is equal to Luffy in strength
Zoro has been confused as a captain multiple times
Zoro was on roof top called "5 leaders of new generation"
Zoro has his own combat focused goal

But doesn't Zoro being stronger than or equal to Luffy make Luffy look even better as Luffy is so charismatic that he can even have someone as extraordinary as Zoro in his crew.
If Zoro was ordinary and weaker than Luffy like other RHMs doesn't that make Luffy ordinary too as his RHM is ordinary? what happened to Luffys biggest strength of attracting strong people?

How does Luffy being stronger than Zoro help Luffy?
zoro will never be stronger than luffy get over it. In the pirate world in op the captains are the strongest in their crews.

Luffy is and always will be stronger. And also because Zoro got mistaken for the captain that means he’s stronger than luffy? Lmao

If no one in the capital reacted to Zoro slaying a magma dragon (can still happen in the detailed summary) and if Enma is not a black blade then you shouldn't be talking shit about Zoro, just saying. :shakiously:
Nah, i dont want Zoro to get a black blade now. It should be when he does something bleedin' huge, like during his fight with Mihawk or something. It would realy show that getting a black blade is realy a MASSIVE accomplishment, that not even Roger and WB could achieve.

That way only a complete idiot would argue that eos Zoro(as in the last arc) is not stronger than Roger or WB where on their primes.

Some might be exceptions, but I’m talking about these endgame characters. Only makes sense that the mc’s the one beating everyone, Zoro included if they really fought seriously. Zoro himself will never bend his knee to follow someone weaker than him (he said these at least a number of times) so I don’t get how Zorostans can honestly believe he’s above Luffy.
Do you really think Zoro and Luffys relationship is so shallow that Zoro would leave him if he's weaker than himself?
If that was the case why was Zoro wondering whose stronger between himself and Zoro? Shouldn't Zoro know Luffy is stronger?

Fighting kaido alone in base, splitting the skies with kaido doing a feat only yonkos have done.

do you not read bro?
Why is any of that portrayal of Luffys superiority? That's selective portrayal
I can also say Injured Zoro scarred Kaido etc
How is splitting sky gonna help Luffy against Zoro?
How do you know Zoro can't split the sky?

Lmao
Zoro's dream is to be the strongest swordsman ever
And that includes being stronger than anyone that uses a sword like Gol D Roger , Ryuuma and others

Status
Not open for further replies.