Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubts that with Sanji and especially Zoro we have seen the peak of Wano.

No one gives a fuck anymore. Law and Kidd will be mostly off screened and Luffy will be dragged that 5 minutes will end in 10 chapters.

The rest of the Storys are shit.

Only surprise could be ZKK. Sadly after the King fight I doubt it will happen but for sure I want it to happen.

zoro fans shut up you retards
  • roger and shanks are not swordsmen
  • shanks >> mihawk (mihawk is only better at swinging his sword, and haki was not used in their legendary duels, a pure swordsmanship battle);
  • in a real battle, shanks won't hesitate to punch mihawk with his missing arm.
  • WSS is a meaningless title, only the other WS titles matter
  • zoro is not a supernova and he is not one of the leaders of the new generation
  • SN trio luffy/law/kidd are automatically above zoro, it doesn't matter that zoro is not trying to become the PK, he should have been their direct rival
  • he doesn't really have CoC/ACoC, it's still oden's haki bag;
  • "only a handful of the very strongest can do it" is a mistranslation anyways, the fact that zoro got it proves that it can't be true
  • rooftop was fan service, oda was pressured into doing it, if zkk happens it's fan service too (and most importantly not canon)
  • etc.
luffy neg diffs wings and wings extreme diff each other, why can't you see that?

zoro fans shut up you retards
  • roger and shanks are not swordsmen
  • shanks >> mihawk (mihawk is only better at swinging his sword, and haki was not used in their legendary duels, a pure swordsmanship battle);
  • in a real battle, shanks won't hesitate to punch mihawk with his missing arm.
  • WSS is a meaningless title, only the other WS titles matter
  • zoro is not a supernova and he is not one of the leaders of the new generation
  • SN trio luffy/law/kidd are automatically above zoro, it doesn't matter that zoro is not trying to become the PK, he should have been their direct rival
  • he doesn't really have CoC/ACoC, it's still oden's haki bag;
  • "only a handful of the very strongest can do it" is a mistranslation anyways, the fact that zoro got it proves that it can't be true
  • rooftop was fan service, oda was pressured into doing it, if zkk happens it's fan service too (and most importantly not canon)
  • etc.
luffy neg diffs wings and wings extreme diff each other, why can't you see that?
I dunno who is more stupid... People who obviously are trolling the likes as you or the likes as you falling for it.

Both sides really need to be laid down to stop there dick comparing

No one seriously believes King is equal to Kaido.
I am just saying give King his due respect too he is undisputed right hand man of Kaido and can give Kaido a mid diff fight.
If Zoro now can mid diff King with CoC he is on same tier as Kaido too just like Luffy is even if Kaido is stronger than both.

Its more like Kaido > Luffy >= Zoro >> King
Post automatically merged:

Well seems like its a girl but yeah agreed
King is hellllllllllllla downplayed

Looks like Luffy got new attack names for CoC internal destruction attacks. I guess Oda will prolly go through all his different forms like base, G2 and G3 to showcase their new name pattern before we get to the main dish: awakened form Kaido vs G4.

Really interested in that name pattern, the spoiler image thread doesn't seem to make quite sense tho

Ben and Shiryu will have to be straight up hakimen with top tier firepower and combat skill to surpass King's durability, endurance, zoan recovery and speed.
Also Ben needs FS to counter Shiryu otherwise it's a wash in Shiryu's favor.

Yes everybody is hyped for Raizou and his bondage Hokage fight. Everyone is hyped for Orochi getting all horny for Kumorasaki jus to be slayed down and everybody wants to see characterless Yamato stopping a fucking drawing.

Come on. Only 2 things are interesting... Luffy vs Kaidou which will be dragged because the other mentioned stories will be told in-between or Big Mom fight who max will get one chapter.

Holy shit... Yamato chasing towards the weapon storage room had more panels than fucking Yonkou fight

Oda wrote Luffy saying that what he can do for his crew that noone else can is beating the main villain (Arlong, in this case). He also had Luffy beating the Shichibukai, not his subordinate; had him beating the 4000 doriki guy who would go and kill the whole crew if not stopped right there, not his 2200 subaltern; and now has him making Kaido enjoy a fight, the same Kaido who compared him with other top fighters with just one punch and was introduced as a person bored with the world and borderline depressed.

This isn't matchup nor PIS. This is the author telling you that Luffy and Zoro aren't relative to each other, and readers complicating his simple work with useless overanalysis. I don't know if Luffy is going to be on some GodTier (whatever that means), but what I know is that, if there's a character with the potential to be there, that's Luffy indeed.

This whole story is about him. Zoro is secondary.
Arlong stated himself he needs to kill Zoro right there and then (what should you take from this scene ?) that Zoro isn't a threat ??

Doriki argument is piss poor not addressing that when there are so many holes in it 2200 vs 4000.
(i.e. one is a brawler the other is a swordsman who is ranked without his sword)

They are relative to each other I'm supported by databooks and character statements in the manga you're supported by head canon. (GodTier is a tier only EOS characters reach btw) sure most likely Luffy will be there but he won't be alone.

Zoro is secondary. true but that doesn't take away the fact he will be WSS which in itself is GodTier.
  • Zoro is the first to unlock CoA (not Luffy)
  • Zoro's introduction arc is him taking down the main antagonist (meaning when needed Zoro can step up and take the MC role when needed Zoro himself chooses not to)
  • Zoro's Asura is advCoC (first to utilize CoC not Luffy)
  • Zoro fighting Kaido and scarring him is only done by one other person (Oden) not Luffy
Luffy being the MC argument is asinine, Zoro has done things before Luffy and vice versa this has been happening since CH#2 why ignore something so blatant

Looks like Luffy got new attack names for CoC internal destruction attacks. I guess Oda will prolly go through all his different forms like base, G2 and G3 to showcase their new name pattern before we get to the main dish: awakened form Kaido vs G4.

Really interested in that name pattern, the spoiler image thread doesn't seem to make quite sense tho
What kind of monstrosity will KKG be, launched by this version of Luffy? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.