Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy wankers were wanking AdvCoC and Oda slaps it on Zoro just minutes later
But its not a big deal for zoro according to them? I guess?

Just like sanji fans were wanking the invisbility via speed but with king its not that special?

Inconsistencies like these reveal who has intellectual integrity and who doesnt.

One needs to be able to admit when he is wrong. Like how i was veeeery wrong at the beginning of wano for saying kid = luffy :josad:

But you're not considering the fact that Luffy only gave him a good fight after he learned conqueror's coating, which is the same PU that Zoro received.

I'm not arguing against Luffy being stronger but it doesn't have to be Luffy>>>Zoro. Zoro can be not far behind and Luffy would still be stronger.

Zoro has time and time again received portrayal as being comparable to Luffy. He doesn't have to be entirely unrivaled to be the strongest
but the truth is if we just look at the facts
luffy is much stronger than zoro

zoro couldn't even give a descent fight

But its not a big deal for zoro according to them? I guess?

Just like sanji fans were wanking the invisbility via speed but with king its not that special?

Inconsistencies like these reveal who has intellectual integrity and who doesnt.

One needs to be able to admit when he is wrong. Like how i was veeeery wrong at the beginning of wano for saying kid = luffy :josad:
On the flip side I got accused of Islamophobia today :sweat:

You’re one of the few who acknowledges Luffy being stronger. Most Zorostans who comment here say Zoro’s stronger, and I agree Zoro is closer with him now having acoc also
If most Luffy fans agreed on Zoro ~ Luffy even if you wanna argue Luffy edges out most Zoro fans would agree too.

But if you see extreme shit like shit from @Adam-san about Luffy being a lot stronger it would only result in Zoro fans shitting on Zoro.

but the truth is if we just look at the facts
luffy is much stronger than zoro

zoro couldn't even give a descent fight
No but what I'm trying to say is that none of the 5 rooftop SN could give a decent fight until Luffy got ACoC. Zoro scarring Kaido was the single best feat until then, and then Luffy one-upped him from then on.

I'm not saying Zoro would be able to beat Kaido but you can't really compare Luffy post-power up to Zoro pre-power up. It's not a fair comparison

On the flip side it must suck no matter what Luffy does he always stays in Zoro's shadow.
Luffy wankers were wanking AdvCoC and Oda slaps it on Zoro just minutes later but Zoro's CoC is far stronger.
Sub conscious CoC = Scar on Kaido
Upgraded CoC

Zoro first person to show black lightening on 3 weapons

CoC force field

A literal Haki Hame Ha

When will Luffy ever reach Zoro's level lol
He's been a fodder since day one.
Zorowankers aren’t any better. You guys were literally creating posts on how AdvCoC was shit and overrated to downplay Luffy. You could have made the argument that Zoro would get AdvCoC as well but no, you all were being dishonest. Now that Zoro has it, you guys acknowledge the significance of AdvCoc in top tier fights.

If most Luffy fans agreed on Zoro ~ Luffy even if you wanna argue Luffy edges out most Zoro fans would agree too.

But if you see extreme shit like shit from @Adam-san about Luffy being a lot stronger it would only result in Zoro fans shitting on Zoro.
Fuck is you talking bout extreme shit. If anything ur the extreme one here saying zoro is a lot stronger than luffy. Better the other way around since its closer to the truth

I have a prediction, it lives in my brain
It's with me every day, it drives me insane
I feel it in my heart that if I have a gun
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some

Zorowankers aren’t any better. You guys were literally creating posts on how AdvCoC was shit and overrated to downplay Luffy. You could have made the argument that Zoro would get AdvCoC as well but no, you all were being dishonest. Now that Zoro has it, you guys acknowledge the significance of AdvCoc in top tier fights.
Most zoro fans thought zoro has coc before the reveal after asura tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.