Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One was snuck after kaidos life was saved by an old hag
One almost killed kaido in 2 hits
One kaido is scared of to this day

The other has been kod clean 3 TIMES and eaten
Oden in front of two AdCoC clashing, is shit his pants, Kaidou and Luffy he will have the same reaction, this weak ass samurai, who lost to Orochi.

The real damage control will begin after Kaido awakens and Luffy can't even stand on his legs anymore.:gokulaugh:

At this moment the Grandmaster will emerge and Kaido will realize how mistaken he was to say those words: "We will never see a monster samurai of his like again".:steef:
Haters better start preparing the copium. Tons and tons of it. :ihaha:
beautiful writing right here
too bad it makes Luffy vs Kaido meaningless
:luffylaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden in front of two AdCoC clashing, is shit his pants, Kaidou and Luffy he will have the same reaction, this weak ass samurai, who lost to Orochi.
A weaker oden in front of 2 people who crush kaido sure.
Oden got stronger learned acoc and was gonna kill kaido in 2 attacks.

How many times luffy hit kaido now 30 ? 40 ?
What's he done ? Nothing
Post automatically merged:

your a fucking idiot Zoro isn’t stronger than the captain

I guess Ben > shanks
King > kaido
kata > bm

fucking idiot
Mihawk > shanks

I SAID IT WOULD BE AN ASSPULL YOU IDIOT LMAO WTF IS YOUR POINT? EVERYONE WOULD THINK ITS BS IF HE WON IF HE BEAT KAIDO AT 100 HP LMAO. But now you guys want to downplay luffy because he’s beating him when he fought 16 people. Fucking weirdos
I asked a hypothetical question and was just looking for a yes or no and for some reason you went on a rant. I had no idea die hard Luffy stans were such snowflakes you make all the other fandoms look like Saints.

:ihaha::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.