Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know how the zorofucks were holding up during WCI.
Someone was propably writing a zoro only manga. Maybe they are still reading 2piece and thats the reason why they think zoro>everyone
Are zoLo fans mad that luffy gonna defeat the guy they wanted their fodder favourite to defeat? Zoro and his fans are the most pathetic individuals I’ve seen. Good luck watching the next 20 chapters of luffy vs kaido
Bro, why do you guys have to generalize all Zoro fans and treat them as a hive-mind? And on top of that, why insult the character himself instead of just calling out the people who are being dumb?

It doesn't require downplaying Zoro and calling him "fodder" to hype up Luffy.

Thwy
I really wanna respect them for it but look at what they are saying. They have been doing this since the spoilers come out hahah.
I mean what point are they tryna prove, if they are so sure about the statements they are dropping they wouldnt waste time tryna prove it to everyone.

Honestly i wanna see them IRL lmao bunch of clowns
Clearly this is just a coping mechanism. I’d be salty as fuck too if the character I hate the most gets to have this much glory while my favourite settles for some dollar store yc1:milaugh:

Bro, why do you guys have to generalize all Zoro fans and treat them as a hive-mind? And on top of that, why insult the character himself instead of just calling out the people who are being dumb?

zorofucks are the retarded ones i assume they know.

Zoro fans are pathetic. And unless you’re a new pandemic fan, you should be scared of what’s to come to condom man if you’re rooting for a side character

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thwy

Clearly this is just a coping mechanism. I’d be salty as fuck too if the character I hate the most gets to have this much glory while my favourite settles for some dollar store yc1:milaugh:
Sure
I mean this arc we got
Stomp killer
Stomp apoo
Cut kaido
Block the strongest move in the series
With broken bones scar kaido
Beat King in less than 10 mins
With zkk to come

And you got
Beat holdem
Neg diff by kaido
Almost die to queen plague
Eaten by kaido saved by zoro
Saved by zoro again
Kod by kaido
Kod by kaido and drowned
Fake 5 min win before kaido gets up

You guys deffo winning here lmfaoooooo

speed=king>>>kaido>>>>>>>>queen
Attack=king>>>kaido>>>>>>>>>>>queen
Defence=king>>>kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>queen
Recovery speed=king>>>>kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quee

Luffy Vs kaido

Kaido Vs scabbards=95%health kaido
Kaido Vs supernova=40%health kaido
kaido Vs yamato=20%health kaido

Zoro already help Luffy by giving kaido massive nerf(scar)

Kaido not even have a chance to rest while Luffy got times to eat(what the fuck??)

After all help from alliances+All adv haki+special devil fruit Luffy still can't do anything to kaido(current Luffy can't even do anything to 20%health kaido)

Luffy Vs kaido=multiple help+got a
rest+eat+haki recovery

Zoro Vs king

King Vs Marco=95%health(king instant recovery from that)

100%health king can't k.o nerf Zoro(Enma keep making a problem)

King top speed got counter by Advcoc zoro

King high end attack move got neg by Advcoc zoro

Advcoc zoro mid diff king

Zoro only need to unlock 1 adv haki to beat king(king is stronger than kaido in all stat)

Zoro wasn't need alliances help to beat 100% health king(100%health king>>100%health kaido)

Zoro wasn't need to use future sight to dodge/block king speed attack (unlike Luffy and katakuri)

Zoro tank king attack without passing out(kaido attack is weaker than king attack and Luffy still can't tank it)

Zoro Vs king=zoro didn't get any help+not
k.o+didn't get any chance to rest

Zoro still not faint after tank mountain+kings attack+high haki usage

Queen Vs sanji

Queen the plague=queen with his virus

Zoro already nerf queen by cut queen strongest arsenal(queen is no more plague when zoro negg his strongest arsenal)

Queen don't know how to fight when he lost his strongest arsenal

Before:queen Vs Marco(queen health=60%)
queen Vs chopper(queen health=40%)
queen got hit from his own
attackk(queen health=25%)

Queen still not fully recovered when he start fight sanji but still manage to k.o sanji

No power up Sanji still can't do anything to massively nerf queen

Power up sanji still can't do anything to massively nerf queen(run away from the battle)

Power up sanji got speed blitz by massively nerf queen (queen is already slow character but massively nerf queen manage to speed blitz sanji)

Massively nerf queen speed>>>power up sanji

Power up sanji need queen to get distracted for him to win against massively nerf queen

Thanks to alliances+sneak attack sanji manage to win against queen

Sanji faint in the end after tank paper door(as expected from clown)

Luffy Vs kaido=multiple help=not 1vs1
Zoro Vs king=pure 1vs1
Sanji Vs queen=multiple help=not1vs1

When wano is over people will remember only zoro can beat his opponent without any help

Current zoro>>>>>>>current Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>current sanji
How the hell Yamato is taking 20% of Kaido's health if she isn't even hurting him(or did she)? I only remember they clashing not Yamato landing a free hit on Kaido.

Kaido did had a small time to rest after Luffy starts to fall. He was drinking wasn't he? Crying and joking about Luffy being weak.

Agree with all the rest.

Thwy

:milaugh::milaugh: We should just all agree with what they are saying. Maybe theyll finally shut the fuck up.
If zkk isnt happening they are just gonna start some other shit like Zoro kills blackbeard cuz bb has 3 souls and zoro 3 swords or summ.:suresure:

I really wanna respect them for it but look at what they are saying. They have been doing this since the spoilers come out hahah.
I mean what point are they tryna prove, if they are so sure about the statements they are dropping they wouldnt waste time tryna prove it to everyone.

Honestly i wanna see them IRL lmao bunch of clowns
IRL i doubt they're talking to their OP friends about ZKK or any other OP aspect LOL

That's what this forum is for.

Cry holdem is luffys only solo w this arc
Apart from that it reads
Negged by kaido
Almost dead to queen's plague
Kod by apoo
Eaten by kaido
Kod by kaido
Kod by kaido
Lmfaooooooooooooo
Everybody needs their own coping mechanism. I'm guessing this is yours. :choppawhat:

All Zoro fans can do right now is either do edits of Luffy or call him names like condom to deal with their anxiety. Cuz either way Luffy is winning this and there isn't anything you can do.

Zoro fans are pathetic. And unless you’re a new pandemic fan, you should be scared of what’s to come to condom man if you’re rooting for a side character
"Rooting" for Zoro doesn't mean I don't root for Luffy...so just liking an important character in the story makes me pathetic?

I don't need to downplay or insult Luffy to feel hyped about Zoro. If anything, having to lie and call Zoro a "side character" or a "fodder" makes you seem insecure about Luffy. You shouldn't be, because Luffy is the MC and he will defeat the main villains. What's the point of downplaying and insulting Zoro if you know that?

You're such a clown. Is Trebol = Law now? Law literally one shot him with his detached arm when he was defeated.

Big Mom had Killer/Hawkins taking shots at Kid in the middle of battle and this dude is complaining about Trebol.
Killer didn't hit Kid or at least not on screen. And BM was pretty much respecting Kid's headache or whatever he was feeling because she wasn't attack them at time and is not like Law could save them while that(he would be already out of stamina).

"Rooting" for Zoro doesn't mean I don't root for Luffy...so just liking an important character in the story makes me pathetic?

I don't need to downplay or insult Luffy to feel hyped about Zoro. If anything, having to lie and call Zoro a "side character" or a "fodder" makes you seem insecure about Luffy. You shouldn't be, because Luffy is the MC and he will defeat the main villains. What's the point of downplaying and insulting Zoro if you know that?
Idk maybe they are doing the same and we just wanna let them know how fucking dumb they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.