Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Willingly resting =/= fainting :risicheck:
2. Do you people not realize that the drug not wearing off means it will come into play later on? You know, when ZKK happens for exemple? :risicheck:

Enjoy your bullshit for now, but don't forget to prepare the copium, because you will certainly need tons of it soon enough. As usual, Zoro fans will get the last laugh.:cantseeme:
When did Zoro fans even get the last laugh?
When they claimed that Zoro oneshots King or When they claimed that Zoro vs King won't happen?
:suresure:

Kaidou: "Do you still think that?
King...!!
You still think I'm “Joy Boy”!!
Do you really think the world I will create
is the kind of world you want!? Worororo."

King: "Legend is legend...
At this point, I don't really care... I have my life now thanks to you.
Just continue being the “strongest”...!!
And I won't lose
until I make you the “King of the Pirates”!!"
I had a feeling King was talking about changing the world for better when he asked that question in the previous chapter but since King feels indebted to Kaido he is willing to do anything for him that is one loyal right hand but on the other hand he did partake in causing the same suffering he went through to others.
Zoro: "From now to the day I beat him to become the greatest swordsman,
I WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!!
Got a problem with that,
King of the Pirates!!"

Luffy: "Shishishishi!!
Not at all!!!"

Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"
My goodness the hype how many titles will Zoro get WSS Sword god now King of hell which is nice parallel to the Dark King Rayleigh title while i think it's also sort of homage to Shimotsuki Kozaburo who really cared and loved Enma plus the obvious awakening of Zoro as a conqueror.
CP0 member: "You must hurry, we have to leave this castle soon.
“Ookanban” has been defeated!!
If it turns out that the “New Generation” wins this battle,
this could add fuel to the “events” that already are occuring across the world.
What will happen in this next few minutes,
will determine the new era...!!"
Now this will be very interesting and funny if the Emperors are also defeated within few minutes the people downplaying King and Queen defeats will have a lot to answer for:cantseeme:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.