Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, what is your point? Apoo left X-Drake to fight 1v2 since Numbers are being one-shotted. What's the deal here? Even then CP-0 Boss was bleeding and saying this isn't easy. He fought X-Drake with another guy got bleed and said that wasn't easy.

Apoo and X-Drake are monsters if Apoo really went all out at fight those CP-0 guys would be done for good.
My point is ain't no proof he left him 2v1 drake got defeated before that lol

Read what I said ExtraL. No other humans can beat the Yonko in CP0s estimation. Shanks, WB and BM don’t count as they are Yonko. Not hard to understand. It’s like saying no human will beat Usain Bolt in sprinting.

The top fighters would be able to handle Sabo and Vets. Ladmirals couldn’t :josad:
Why u tryin to lump Shanks and WB alongside Kaido/BM when they're absolutely not included by the CP0 statements :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Shanks lost his arm to a SEAFISH he's a regular human who has more scars than he can count, Whitebeard HIMSELF said he was just a man with one heart, are you assuming Whitebeard's race now? Be careful the cancel brigade might get you :myman:

The GOATmirals clapped Sabo and his vet friends, meanwhile LinLin couldn't k.o a distracted Page One :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

It really makes Kaido look inferior if he is in his strongest form and equal to base Luffy. I don’t know what Oda is thinking.
Luffy has gotten way too strong for the imagination. But, seeing Kaidou's words, hybrid form isnt even his trump card. Like at all. He's just starting to have fun now, after finding his new equal. His awakening will be gloriously powerful, imo Luffy wont defeat this mofo by less than extreme diff

Status
Not open for further replies.