Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marco will fight cp0 or fight big mom again.
That is my two guesses.
I dont think he will fight Big Mom because she is currently in the live floor. Marco move from that location (the live floor) into another place.
CP0 is a possiblity, yep, but Marco is much more usefull to heal, and restore momentarly the stamina (even for people that are almost dead like the samurai that were becoming Ice Oni.

Hey just noticed something

Mihawk is so lame that Oda wants Zoro to change that "Greatest swordsman" shit title from his mind

Zoro wants to become the King of Hell and turn Enma into a Black Blade

That way his life wont need to be attached to Mihawk's existence

Oda really loves Zoro, glad he did that
World Strongest Swordman is a title
King of Hell is an Epithet
Mihawk's Epithet is Hawkeye.

bullshit he could have kept vegapunk out of the flashback or as a silhouette or given queen a flashback with kaido but he gets nothing,NADA!
:seriously: really? You think oda doesn't get tired of drawing silhouettes? It would be trolling at this point

We already know pretty much everything we need to know about queen's past, all the rest is pretty much irrelevant, what would the flashback even be about?

How he met kaido? When we didn't see him really interact with him unlike king so it's not that interesting anyways

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:seriously: really? You think oda doesn't get tired of drawing silhouettes? It would be trolling at this point

We already know pretty much everything we need to know about queen's past, all the rest is pretty much irrelevant, what would the flashback even be about?

How he met kaido? When we didn't see him really interact with him unlike king so it's not that interesting anyways
so you're assuming what oda is tired of and isn't?
When did you talk to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.