Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

there are 3 types of people that don't want Sanji to fight kizaru
1. the admiral fans- it would de-hype kizaru and admiral as a whole if Sanji fights kizaru and wins
2. the Zoro fans- they want zoro to fight kizaru since he is thought to be the 2nd strongest and they don't want zoro to fight fujitora since they think is weak and a good guy
3. Average reader- kizaru is too strong and that would seriously de-hype the C3

there are 3 types of people that don't want Sanji to fight kizaru
1. the admiral fans- it would de-hype kizaru and admiral as a whole if Sanji fights kizaru and wins
2. the Zoro fans- they want zoro to fight kizaru since he is thought to be the 2nd strongest and they don't want zoro to fight fujitora since they think is weak and a good guy
3. Average reader- kizaru is too strong and that would seriously de-hype the C3
Its one thing to say sanji vs Kizaru won't happen ; it is different thing to say sanji won't fight any admiral at this point :seriously:

Of course it won't.

Kizaru is an extreme diff fight for Akainu who is Luffy's fight.

Sanji doesn't have what it takes to beat an Admiral and never will.

Kizaru is to Akainu what Big Mom is to Kaido in the current arc.

Who's fighting Big Mom right now? Is it Sanji? No it isn't. He wasn't even part of the rooftop battle.
If the SHs fight the Marines, who’s Sanji’s opponent?

Lots of reasons; the first one is Sentomaru being the leader of the ''scientific'' unit of the marine
Another one is that he uses CQC and has very string defense which will eventually lead to Sanji unl9ckind adv.coa or a new form of Coa, strong enough to take down even the best defense.
I also believe that Luffy and Zoro are way too strong for Sentomaru and Jimbei has the ''same style'' 9f fighting which isn't fun to read.

Lots of reasons; the first one is Sentomaru being the leader of the ''scientific'' unit of the marine
Another one is that he uses CQC and has very string defense which will eventually lead to Sanji unl9ckind adv.coa or a new form of Coa, strong enough to take down even the best defense.
I also believe that Luffy and Zoro are way too strong for Sentomaru and Jimbei has the ''same style'' 9f fighting which isn't fun to read.
Sentomaru honestly to me seems like a Grand Fleet fight. Like I can see him and Ideo going at it. But Sanjis also just going to be way to strong for Sentomaru