Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Why people keep connecting Sanji with this science stuff if the chapter called "Warrior of Science" is exactly what he chooses NOT to be?

"Sanji fights Sentomaru"
:suresure::suresure::kaidowhat:

Sanji is fighting Greenbull by the way

Zoro fights Kizaru, that makes the most sense.

Fujitora rebels against the WG (or something likely)

Thats why Fujitora has arguably the least impressive portrayal among Admirals, he isn't fighting Luffy, Zoro or Sanji in a 1vs1

Last edited:
Sanji v King is not the same as Sanji v Kizaru.
Was obvious that King was Kaido’s second strongest subordinate thus Zoro’s opponent as is usually the case except for very rare exceptions where Zoro cannot fight the second strongest for some reason. The same cannot be said about the admirals except we are talking about Akainu. There’s nothing that states that Kizaru is definitely stronger than Fujitora or vice versa. Matchup wise Fujitora makes infinitely more sense for Zoro than Kizaru does for him. The earlier is an established swordsman as opposed to Kizaru & Zoro has already expressed the desire to fight him on DR. Likewise, outta all the admirals Kizaru makes the most sense for Sanji from a matchup perspective coz of Sanji’s CoO & Speed. Hell, even in the 20th year anniversary opening for OP. Sanji was matched up against Kizaru & Zoro Fujitora so this can’t be anymore obvious. I can understand the argument for Sanji v Green Bull tho as they do have some similarities.

Anywho! I don’t think the M3 are gonna actually defeat the admirals. Imo, at best we get cuul clashes before they are matched up against their endgame opponents

I think OP is underpaying Sanji a little here. Sanji will be roughly Admiral Level by the time the clashes with the Admirals happen.

I think Sanji vs Kizaru would be a great fight from a pure action side of things.

However Kizaru has shown a history of fighting the number 2 in pirate crews so it'd make sense for Zoro to fight him as well.

It's 50/50 to me.

Eh, Sanji vs Greenbull is more likely
Kizaru seems more fitting as a Zoro opponent imo
Post automatically merged:

Why people keep connecting Sanji with this science stuff if the chapter called "Warrior of Science" is exactly what he chooses NOT to be?

"Sanji fights Sentomaru"
:suresure::suresure::kaidowhat:

Sanji is fighting Greenbull by the way

Zoro fights Kizaru, that makes the most sense.

Fujitora rebels against the WG (or something likely)

Thats why Fujitora has arguably the least impressive portrayal among Admirals, he isn't fighting Luffy, Zoro or Sanji in a 1vs1
That would Fujitora the Jack of the marine Admirals, Kizaru, the King of the navy Admirals, Greenbull, the Queen of the Naval Admirals
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Greenbull
Sabo vs Fujitora

Can't wait for this to happens in like 5 years from now.:goyea:
I like this one

We don't know who is the second strongest now.
Fujitora has awesome power.
For me zoro vs kizaru is an option because that bastard step on zoro back then and kizaru was paired with no2 guys..
Let's wait and see the admirals again.
Sanji vs kizaru could be nice as well.
But whatever the case may be, Zoro's admiral will be stronger than sanji :milaugh:

I also don’t believe Fuji will be an antagonist based on how he’s characterized especially after everything in Dressrosa, when the Wg starts going crazy in the coming war I can’t imagine him following their orders but I also have no idea how he will be utilized. As for Greenbull your guess is as good as mine. Akainu and Kizaru though are for sure boss fights they have zero sympathy for pirates, both apart of the og admiral trio, both logia’s(a brawler and a lightsaber wielder/beam spammer), one almost killed Luffy the other almost killed Zoro, they seemingly have this partner dynamic, one is the leader of the group, the other has had a confrontation w a handful of the most prominent right hand characters. Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Kizaru makes the most sense to me at the end of the day and would be most satisfying to me if they defeat them. Greenbull’s introduction w the not eating, womanizer line and specifically providing food for Fuji, plus seemingly having the most eccentric personality of the admirals screams Sanji encounter. But one thing about Gb that makes me doubt him being an antagonist is how he interacted w Fuji in that scene, seemingly enjoyed Fuji being rebellious and getting one over Akainu, then again that could just be his personality.