Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt true… Did you forget that Chopper was fighting queen for 30 whole minutes? As in Chopper literally says his rumble balls last 30 minutes so he was fighting Queen for 30 minutes then Sanji joined to fight Queen

As both Sanji and Chopper fought Queen for OVER 30 minutes, Marco was fighting just King and he lost… We have a direct panel of King having beaten marco and joined Queen to beat Sanji
Fuck yeah kinda makes sense but how... I don't want to believe this
I mean if that's how it is then king just fucked Marco w/o any damage lol
lol did queen really fight chopper for 30 mins? no way... like lol that's a big L for queen

Saying that Zoro=Luffy is the most retarded thing and only a crazy fanatic would say that, I think you need mental assessment as soon as possible
Why is Luffy stronger than Zoro?
You got called out by hard core Luffy fan like @Luffydom56 for how bizarre your statement is.
Its funny how only Sanjitards disguising as Luffy fans have problem with Zoro = Luffy and Sanjitards in general while every other fan base is just fine with someone saying Zoro = Luffy.

Hell while you are at it, ask Oda to take a mental assessment too as he said Luffy = Zoro in not 1 not 2 but 3 data books
Post automatically merged:

Hybrid kaido and base luffy = 100
Zoro = 50
King = 35
Sanji 45
Queen = 30
Beginning of Series Zoro = 100
EoS Full Power Luffy = 0.1
EoS Sanji = 50
Queen = 0.000

Why is Luffy stronger than Zoro?
You got called out by hard core Luffy fan like @Luffydom56 for how bizarre your statement is.
Its funny how only Sanjitards disguising as Luffy fans have problem with Zoro = Luffy and Sanjitards in general while every other fan base is just fine with someone saying Zoro = Luffy.

Hell while you are at it, ask Oda to take a mental assessment too as he said Luffy = Zoro in not 1 not 2 but 3 data books
When you are outside and you see a man who looks drunk or high you don't try to argue with him, you ignore him
That's what every fandom does with people who thinks Zoro=Luffy

When you are outside and you see a man who looks drunk or high you don't try to argue with him, you ignore him
That's what every fandom does with people who thinks Zoro=Luffy
Outside??

Literally ever casual fan I know thinks Zoro is comparable to Luffy.
Look at YouTube comments on famous casual YouTubers with like 2 million subscribers or even casual one piece sites like comic vine.

Hard-core echo chambers like reddit and King of Lightnings fanbase doesn't represent "real life" fan base lmao.

I am not sure if you have any friends irl and not sure if they exist if they watch One Piece but just ask around.

I mean how fucking obvious can it get when data books written by author or at worst editors think Zoro = Luffy.

What you are basically saying is that Author himself or at worst editors of the canon itself know manga worse than you do.

It is bizarre literally

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.