Who a worsgen menber u would like meet in real life????..

B

Ballel

I would like to meet @Finalbeta which I wish I can help him on weight gain for his height thing.

I would like to @Zolo for his forest knowledge that I would learn from him.

I would like to meet @solis, @TheAncientCenturion , @Light D Lamperouge even they are trolling me. Hope I don’t end up look tasteful to them.

I would like to @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung , @Extravlad , @AdmiralKinyagi as admiral fan.

I would like to spar with @ShishioIsBack in mma style. Of cousre I would lose to skillful martial art, more I keep losing, the stronger I will be.
Ya hear @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion? Don't troll this guy!!:pepeanger:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I would meet anyone unvaxxed and have a drink
Post automatically merged:

I would like to meet @Finalbeta which I wish I can help him on weight gain for his height thing.

I would like to meet @Zolo for his forest knowledge that I would learn from him.

I would like to meet @solis, @TheAncientCenturion , @Light D Lamperouge even they are trolling me. Hope I don’t end up look tasteful to them.

I would like to meet @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung , @Extravlad , @AdmiralKinyagi as admiral fan.

I would like to spar with @ShishioIsBack in mma style. Of cousre I would lose to skillful martial art, more I keep losing, the stronger I will be.
we could have a sparring too :cheers: you can find how I look on show youself thread ... I used to be good at fighting in street, later had one year training in muay thai, but after that I didnt get involved in no conflicts lol, benefits of living alone in forest :steef:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
you B-bb-bbb-bbbozo why do you wanna meet me..

or is "meet" a homophone and you actually wanna crush me and watch me "miette" irl instead

either way i'd welcome you with hospitality or anyone on the forum infact...
It would be cool to play some games together or talk about our respective cultures (although I don't know which country you're from)

Yay thanks! I feel the same! We should meet and share stories about Greece and India!

Pero bro! You too!
Thanks. It would be nice to share some stories and life experiences with a culture very different from our own

I would meet anyone unvaxxed and have a drink
Post automatically merged:

we could have a sparring too :cheers: you can find how I look on show youself thread ... I used to be good at fighting in street, later had one year training in muay thai, but after that I didnt get involved in no conflicts lol, benefits of living alone in forest :steef:
Damn I knew I was forgetting someone.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I-I didn't like it you b-baka!

Seriously though

:cheers:

For me out of the top of my head

@Peroroncino @Light D Lamperouge @Kagura @Ratchet @ConquistadoR @Flower @Zoro D Goat @Queek Hea D Taker @RayanOO @Doggo @BleakAsh @Bakazuki Bakainu @Worona Woro

I think I didn't miss anyone
:blush: Right back at ya!

Others that I can remember right now I would like to meet
@RayanOO @Missy @Lhululuzao @Bango🍅 @Zoro D Goat @MonsterZoro @Bakazuki Bakainu
There are more, but I just don't remember everyone right now.
I would spend the night in a wrecked bar drinking beer with questionable origins with y'all talking about stuff.
:kata: