Powers & Abilities Those wins are meaningless

King, Queen and F6 with looser jack are nothing compared to two yonkos.... Zoro isnt impressive in the eyes of CP0...... neither is Sanji... Kid, Law and Luffy will lead new generation, and even Oda only aknowladges them as strongest... Zoro is Killer and Sanji is Bepo in terms of importance and strenght.... No year of Zoro or hes char development. Oda only cares about luffy and puts more attention to pirate captains rather than second mates... Mihawk aint top tier, time to realise that and open your eyes, dont blame me im not writer Oda is. Im only telling the truth as zoro fan, im dissapointed to have waited for wano so long and get shit on my face from oda
that’s not what they said

they were shocked the tobi roppo and calamities fell. They just said that (obviously) the yonko themselves are much stronger and the allies can’t win unless kaido and BM are defeated

dude, you need to learn to read and interpret what you put in front of you... these pages you post no longer make sense, when the same from cp0 stated something different in the current chapter. You understand?

I think just ignoring
Those scenes do make sense you're the one who can't comprehend because all you see is an opportunity to try to downplay Zoro instead of reading the manga.

Those scenes are Oda way of telling us the Yonkos, calamities and F6 are all incredibly strong fighters. If the alliance hopes to win they must defeat all of those fighters.

The CP0 mistake is they are underestimating the strength of the alliance. They thought the alliance only chance of winning was by surprise attack. They never believed the alliance would be as strong as they are. They was completely shocked that King was defeated.

So Sanji's fight is meaningless and the only feats, the only 1v1 that he has since New World started, is meaningless too
See, this is the different between Sanjitards and Zorotards. Sure they wank Zoro, and hate Sanji, but they don't drag Zoro down in order to drag Sanji down. But you guys, you guys are willing to shit on Sanji so you can shit on Zoro too. What fucking fantastic fan you guys are.

So Sanji's fight is meaningless and the only feats, the only 1v1 that he has since New World started, is meaningless too
See, this is the different between Sanjitards and Zorotards. Sure they wank Zoro, and hate Sanji, but they don't drag Zoro down in order to drag Sanji down. But you guys, you guys are willing to shit on Sanji so you can shit on Zoro too. What fucking fantastic fan you guys are.
Yes, that's what i keep saying, these guys are not even Sanji fans at this point, they are only here to hate on Zoro.

A famous quote from the Sanjitards: "Luffy neg diffs Sanji, we agree with you dear Luffy fans, now please help us drag the scary Zoro down".:risicheck:

stop cope, you green hair fans treat Queen like nothing and the Sanji fight like a joke. What are you complaining about? how much crying...

Kid, Law and Luffy are fighting 2 monsters, that's all. Accept or freak out.
Post automatically merged:

KID LAW AND LUFFY ARE MONSTERS
DID NOT UNDERSTAND ?

stop cope, you green hair fans treat Queen like nothing and the Sanji fight like a joke. What are you complaining about? how much crying...

Kid, Law and Luffy are fighting 2 monsters, that's all. Accept or freak out.
Post automatically merged:

KID LAW AND LUFFY ARE MONSTERS
DID NOT UNDERSTAND ?
At least we don't call Zoro fight meaningless, like you calling Sanji fight meaningless now. And you are supposed to be a Sanji bro, now you are literally shitting on him so that you can shit on Zoro. Stop pretending you like Kid, Law and Luffy bro. You are just making excuse so that you can shit on Zoro.

I could not have said that any better. This is a perfect example of how down in the mud they are!!!

At least we don't call Zoro fight meaningless, like you calling Sanji fight meaningless now. And you are supposed to be a Sanji bro, now you are literally shitting on him so that you can shit on Zoro. Stop pretending you like Kid, Law and Luffy bro. You are just making excuse so that you can shit on Zoro.
Complain to CP0. Besides that it is a well-known fact, after all there are 2 Yonkous, who could beat their own commanders without problems.

I don't shit on Zoro or a i'm a Sanji Bro, I type facts.

Last edited:
The context of the sentence isn't the outcome of Zoro and Sanji's fights are meaningless.

It's just that without defeating Kaido and Big Mom this battle will never end. If King and Queen weren't defeated there's not a lot of characters that could have defeated them therefore making their defeat meaningful

King, Queen and F6 with looser jack are nothing compared to two yonkos.... Zoro isnt impressive in the eyes of CP0...... neither is Sanji... Kid, Law and Luffy will lead new generation, and even Oda only aknowladges them as strongest... Zoro is Killer and Sanji is Bepo in terms of importance and strenght.... No year of Zoro or hes char development. Oda only cares about luffy and puts more attention to pirate captains rather than second mates... Mihawk aint top tier, time to realise that and open your eyes, dont blame me im not writer Oda is. Im only telling the truth as zoro fan, im dissapointed to have waited for wano so long and get shit on my face from oda
Nice catch, mvp of the chapter. :cheers:

The context of the sentence isn't the outcome of Zoro and Sanji's fights are meaningless.

It's just that without defeating Kaido and Big Mom this battle will never end. If King and Queen weren't defeated there's not a lot of characters that could have defeated them therefore making their defeat meaningful
Well I am sure L.o.lo fanboys expected ''defeat of Ling Alber was a huge blow, others are meaningless'' kind of thing.

While Marco was important enough to be mentioned by Gorousei, Ling Alber stays unimportant by CP0.

Ahh but sanji gets that treatment in a whole arc about him

I love that in almost every arc sanjis gonna be doing some goated shit.