Powers & Abilities What's the most underwhelming LOGIA fruit?

Worst Logia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Smoker's fruit:
  • flight
  • speed/maueverability
  • can create multiple limbs, just like katakuri
  • can obscure vision
  • can(probably) poison/suffocate people
Obviously smoker, a man of the law, isn't going to go wild on the latter ability and just murder people.

Smoker's speed has nothing to do with his fruit. It's his skill. And most of the stuff you've mentioned are some of the most basic logia applications that about every other logia can do. That's not helping Smoke fruit level up against its peers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think its better than the sand sand fruit, as the latter has an awful weakness that basically turns Crocodile into a paramecia if someone gives him a bloody nose.
Not really. Crocodile was bleeding from Jozu's Brilliant Punk and that didn't stop him from accessing his logia intangibility at Marineford.

Plus the Sand fruit offers all the benefits of the Smoke Logia that you listed and then some with it's interaction with water.

swamp swamp prob cause caribou is shit
mochi mochi isnt a logia either.
Post automatically merged:

The reason is because Oda wanted to keep the logias exclusive to natural elements and Mochi is man made food.

It still works exactly like a logia in terms of functionality, the only change is in the name. You can consider it as one for all practical purposes.
katakuri is tangible tho without haki
logias arent
its his fs that makes him similar.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
katakuri is tangible tho without haki
logias arent
its his fs that makes him similar.
Why though? He handled Bege's bullets exactly like a logia would and Bege doesn't use Haki.

His FS + shapeshifting allows him to dodge haki infused attacks, his regular logia intangibility allows him to handle regular attacks tbh.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why though? He handled Bege's bullets exactly like a logia would and Bege doesn't use Haki.

His FS + shapeshifting allows him to dodge haki infused attacks, his regular logia intangibility allows him to handle regular attacks tbh.
Well, Bage wouldn't think he can kill a logia or a person with logia intangibility without Haki, would he?

like rubber
the fruit he has can be immune to bullets
very similar powers

if he were to be kicked or cut without opening himself up I believe even without haki he would be damaged
that I think is the key difference between him being a paramecia and the logias. The naturally occuring argument can be had as well tbf.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, Bage wouldn't think he can kill a logia or a person with logia intangibility without Haki, would he?
Tbf, he thought he could kill Big Mom without Haki, anyhow I don't think he literally meant that there. AFAIK, his vivre cards don't mention that he uses either of CoO or CoA.

like rubber
the fruit he has can be immune to bullets
very similar powers

if he were to be kicked or cut without opening himself up I believe even without haki he would be damaged
that I think is the key difference between him being a paramecia and the logias. The naturally occuring argument can be had as well tbf.
If Oda wasn't reminded that he wrote that Logias are strictly naturally occuring elements, he wouldn't have changed it at all tbh. And in the story as well, he never took damage from non-haki laced attacks.

Also another key point is on contact with bullets, he converts to Mochi just like how Logias would to avoid the damage using their logia intangibility instead of passive rubber properties like Luffy does.

That's because of Katakuri future sight
As I replied earlier, he did not use FS for Bege's bullets and Bege doesn't use Haki. The FS + Shapeshifting helps him when it comes to avoiding haki infused attacks. He doesn't exactly need that for non-haki infused attacks, like he demonstrated with the Bege interaction.

Idk why Smoker is voted number one.
Smoker himself, his base stats are dog shits.
But his fruit has so much potential. Imagine his awakening being able to get inside people's lungs, the possibilties. A top tier with Smoker's fruit would be nasty.

Snow Snow is literally very inferior version of Ice Logia and Ice Logia only looks so crazy because Aokiji is a fucking monster. But how much can you even do with Snow? Make giant Igloos?
Okayy

Monet's Fruit is by far the weakest.

Tbf, he thought he could kill Big Mom without Haki, anyhow I don't think he literally meant that there. AFAIK, his vivre cards don't mention that he uses either of CoO or CoA.

If Oda wasn't reminded that he wrote that Logias are strictly naturally occuring elements, he wouldn't have changed it at all tbh. And in the story as well, he never took damage from non-haki laced attacks.

Also another key point is on contact with bullets, he converts to Mochi just like how Logias would to avoid the damage using their logia intangibility instead of passive rubber properties like Luffy does.

As I replied earlier, he did not use FS for Bege's bullets and Bege doesn't use Haki. The FS + Shapeshifting helps him when it comes to avoiding haki infused attacks. He doesn't exactly need that for non-haki infused attacks, like he demonstrated with the Bege interaction.
oh yeah but look with the logias it seems like it goes completely through them (intangible)
for katakuri and luffy it doesnt

Smoker. It's not even a competition. It seems to be a subset of CC fruit. Like CC could mimic Smoker ability if he wanted.
The worst part is Smoker is incapable of separating himself from the smoke he creates. If you hit any of the smoke with haki that's you'll harm him as that is still part of his body. Caribou could have a similar weakness but overall his fruit is probably better.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if its simply cause its sticky then you dont need haki to make the user tangible tho
pretty much his fruits negates that aspect of being a logia then.
By the definition of intangibility yeah you are right. But then again, Aokiji breaks into pieces so you can argue that he isnt exactly intangible either.

But regardless of element specific properties, the underlying argument is they dont take damage from non haki attacks.