Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh this ended
ty for game

tbh coven guys were super obvious lol
town was sleeping lmao

btw zem can u consider limiting some of the items for next time. one faction getting 5-6 kills per night is too much

coven had medusa necro CL and stuff. like their killing power was already far better than ours

we had just janitor framer and GF. those r semi useless lol. only out consort was useful

eitherway im happy town lost because they did not deserve it at all. only towny that really did something was nova so props to him

Emil

Certified Memelord
Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover.

@Sallucion @Light D Lamperouge @Don DaSlayer @Ratchet we did it, boys! Let's fucking go!

@krogothwolf thank you so much for the help, my dude. I'll pay you back for sure.

@Lindltaylor you should have waited one more night to remember coven. We could have won together, bro. :pepehands:

Mafia? Smoked.
Pestilence? Smoked.
Arsonist? Incinerated.
Town? SMOKED.

Coven reigns supreme! ft. Pirates

Good game, everyone! If you guys wanna read our chat, grab some popcorn cause it's gonna be a fun read.
ggs guys was one heck of a battle while it lasted

GG @Dragoban you really got me good.

GG to all scums
@Light D Lamperouge
@Don DaSlayer
@Sallucion
@Ratchet

That last day phase we moved in complete circles lmao. It's shame Gambit chose to vote himself but not tell us who'all visited him. I was so ready to not vote him that day phase.
&
My confident ass still believed my own reads on Drago despite everyone in the game calling him Coven. I guess this is my big L

Atleast in my defence the capping happened both times out of my control :catcry:.

@Zemmi thanks for the game. Even though you lured me in the game calling it easy role, it definitely was not one:milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
We were obvious to you guys, but not to town. Town failing to catch us isn't because they suck but we were just that good.
maybe both lol
town didnt lynch mafia nor coven
they just lynched indies

AL was lynched by coven not town

i think u guys had a bit too much killing power drago. we only had 1 kill per night and at most 2 if we get double action lol

yall got double actions and deathproofs and stuff added to your already strong killing roles

we couldnt stand a chance after day 3

Emil

Certified Memelord
did sallu conver to coven like we thought after he triggered that word lol

we kinda laid it all to the thread b4 my death iirc im surprised yall pulled it out

we also established don was scum but it was ignored

i feel like me and nova randomly dying to medusa slowed town progress heavily. that was turning point

then suddenly coven gets another 4 kills in the same night and both our kills on coven fail cuz of deathproofs

it was gg asfk

we couldnt even reduce yall numbers cuz immunities

Emil

Certified Memelord
i wonder how differently will this run without the extra stuff

feel like they made lots of difference

we didnt have a rolecop yet we had the entire coven team figured and we failed all kills on them cuz items n stuffs

yall played well mafia mates. was one heck of an unfortunate turn of events

as for town.. lmfao

D

Dragomir

maybe both lol
town didnt lynch mafia nor coven
they just lynched indies

AL was lynched by coven not town

i think u guys had a bit too much killing power drago. we only had 1 kill per night and at most 2 if we get double action lol

yall got double actions and deathproofs and stuff added to your already strong killing roles

we couldnt stand a chance after day 3
No. Scum was in control of the lynch for the majority of game starting from D1. That isn't due to town sucking. Scum in general was just better overall. Look at the who replied list. 8 of the top 10 posters are scum. 2 of the top 3 are coven. Stats like that strongly indicate that scum had a really good game, not that town had a bad one. The correct logic here is that scum outplayed town not that town outjobbed scum.

Yeah, coven overall is stronger than mafia but we were able to beat you guys not because our roles were stronger but because of our thread presence. Such a large thread presence led to us manipulating town with their actions and receiving double-action multiple times.

D

Dragomir

did sallu conver to coven like we thought after he triggered that word lol

we kinda laid it all to the thread b4 my death iirc im surprised yall pulled it out

we also established don was scum but it was ignored

i feel like me and nova randomly dying to medusa slowed town progress heavily. that was turning point

then suddenly coven gets another 4 kills in the same night and both our kills on coven fail cuz of deathproofs

it was gg asfk

we couldnt even reduce yall numbers cuz immunities
Yeah, Sallu became the potion master through a role switch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. Scum was in control of the lynch for the majority of game starting from D1. That isn't due to town sucking. Scum in general was just better overall. Look at the who replied list. 8 of the top 10 posters are scum. 2 of the top 3 are coven. Stats like that strongly indicate that scum had a really good game, not that town had a bad one. The correct logic here is that scum outplayed town not that town outjobbed scum.

Yeah, coven overall is stronger than mafia but we were able to beat you guys not because our roles were stronger but because of our thread presence. Such a large thread presence led to us manipulating town with their actions and receiving double-action multiple times.
yea there is absolutely no arguing scum controlled all activity. thats what i meant by its both scum playing good and town being inactive

also u guys got all those good items cuz u played active

i wish i got a death proof. i was active asfk but got invest roleblock double action and message but no deathrproof so couldnt go ham on u guys

D

Dragomir

yea there is absolutely no arguing scum controlled all activity. thats what i meant by its both scum playing good and town being inactive

also u guys got all those good items cuz u played active

i wish i got a death proof. i was active asfk but got invest roleblock double action and message but no deathrproof so couldnt go ham on u guys
The death immunity is won from the trivia prizes.

I remember you saying that Light and I couldn't be scum because we were too active and that we'd slip somewhere. What do you think now?

Status
Not open for further replies.