Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i found out something interesting

Being the King of Hell for Zoro means passing through tough life and death times in order to achieve his dream, while that dream is attached to Luffy's dream.
If he can't make sure Luffy becomes the Pirate King, then his own ambition means nothing (thats known already).

Just like Zoro knew he could die due to Enma, he knew it still was necessary for him to move on regardless

Just like he felt his sacrifice was needed against Kuma, even with Sanji trying to take that over.

So the epiteth is not that big of a deal, because the meaning is pretty damn simple, Zoro experienced "hell" against Kuma, and in order to move on in his journey he knows this will be necessary anyway because he was the one that drawed this responsability to himself initially.

I wonder if Rayleigh being called the "Dark King" has a similar meaning :quest:

Last edited:

Being the King of Hell for Zoro means passing through tough life and death times in order to achieve his dream, while that dream is attached to Luffy's dream.
If he can't make sure Luffy becomes the Pirate King, then his own ambition means nothing (thats known already).

Just like Zoro knew he could die due to Enma, it still was necessary for him to move on regardless

Just like he felt his sacrifice was needed against Kuma, even with Sanji trying to take that over.

So the epiteth is not that big of a deal, because the meaning is pretty damn simple, Zoro experienced "hell" against Kuma, and in order to move on in his journey he knows this will be necessary anyway because he was the one that drawed this responsability to himself initially.

Nice catch there :shocking:

Just like Zoro knew he could die due to Enma, he knew it still was necessary for him to move on regardless

Dark King could be similar to "Shadow Hokage", a supporting King in the shadow to the real King of the Pirate.
But I wonder if Rayleigh gained the title before or after Roger has become King of the Pirate

Big D. Kaios Stats:
Passive-Ignores and destroys headcanons+easily triggers others without trying

Intelligence-100/10
Debating Skills-100/10
Sanji Loyalty-100/10
Copium Levels-0/10
Toxicity Levels-0/10

I am not a narcissist or anything but these stats are pretty accurate I must admit

I am too dumb and too German to understand jokes.
I am always very serious. When and I mean, IF I make a joke I always make sure to inform everyone involved so I can be sure there are no misunderstandings whatsoever, besides, joking in the wrong place or time can be highly offensive and may lead to an unpleasant emotional state in the recipient or recipients of said joke. I hope my explanation was of sufficient precision and that, albeit my English vocabulary is very limited and far from as versatile as that of, let's say, KiriNigiri or Cinera, there are no misunderstandings left on your side that may decrease the quality of your personal life and emotional state.
Thank you for bearing with me! If I, just in case, might have failed to fulfill your expectations on what an accurate explanation is supposed to look like, I am very willing to offer paying the ultimate price in the form of ritualized self-execution or, as it might also been known, Sudoku, while generally associated with the Nipponense cultural heritage, may be appropriate for any individual regardless of their cultural association without taking the shape of an act of cultural appropriation.
What is Losis.

I choose World History for $500.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What is Losis.

I choose World History for $500.
This is actually a solis copypasta lol
I am too dumb and too German to understand jokes.
I am always very serious. When and I mean, IF I make a joke I always make sure to inform everyone involved so I can be sure there are no misunderstandings whatsoever, besides, joking in the wrong place or time can be highly offensive and may lead to an unpleasant emotional state in the recipient or recipients of said joke. I hope my explanation was of sufficient precision and that, albeit my English vocabulary is very limited and far from as versatile as that of, let's say, KiriNigiri or Cinera, there are no misunderstandings left on your side that may decrease the quality of your personal life and emotional state.
Thank you for bearing with me! If I, just in case, might have failed to fulfill your expectations on what an accurate explanation is supposed to look like, I am very willing to offer paying the ultimate price in the form of ritualized self-execution or, as it might also been known, Sudoku, while generally associated with the Nipponense cultural heritage, may be appropriate for any individual regardless of their cultural association without taking the shape of an act of cultural appropriation.

Status
Not open for further replies.