Questions & Mysteries Ace couldve escaped Blackbeard easily but why he didnt?

Hi this my first thread in this forum so i hope you guys like it

I think Ace could easily escaped blackbeard with his devil fruit abilities but theres a big reason why Ace didnt!? Do you know why? Because simply Blackbeard was hunting Luffy! That is why the only thing that Ace can do on that time was do his best to beat blackbeard.

imagine how great of a brother was ace even though they werent blood related, think about how many times Ace saved luffy and how worried he was to luffy all this time! Like Ace saved luffy from smoker on alabasta! From blackbeard hunting him! Imagine how the whitebeard pirates felts when they figure out what happen and why Ace didnt run away from blackbeard! Remember the time when marco said that if luffy died it would be the whirebeard pirates greatest shame because Ace saved luffy many times and succeed

lets say whatever happen to him was his destiny, or its ace pride or whatever, ace was still one of the best pirates and one of the greatest character of all time

Because Ace has always been stupid, let's say Ace actually managed to defeat Blackbeard, his crew would have killed Ace just before he landed the final blow on Teach.
For your scenario he could have got back to Luffy or Whitebeard and made a plan to defeat Blackbeard.
His not stupid, we just dont get his character.
Post automatically merged:

Teach wouldve captured luffy and zoro at water 7 if ace didnt fight teach at banaro island
Ace knew how dangerous blacbeard thats why he had to do it. But if Luffy was caught who would go for him? Will Dragon come? Will whitebeard even go there to help and let his crew die?

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Luffy.

Ace is simply the guy who never turns back to an enemy.

For this reason he died at Marineford and Luffy survived until now.

Luffy doesn't have that bullshit he is perfectly fine runs from fight even that Oda tries to break his character by having him saying the exactly opposite that he does against Fujitora.

Teach straight up murdered Thatch. Ace wanted revenge.

BB wanting Luffy was just another reason.

Because Ace has always been stupid, let's say Ace actually managed to defeat Blackbeard, his crew would have killed Ace just before he landed the final blow on Teach.
For your scenario he could have got back to Luffy or Whitebeard and made a plan to defeat Blackbeard.
Auger and Burgess attacked Ace.
Blackbeard told them not to interfere because they had no chance but sure lol

Nah Ace takes that L to Blackbeard 10/10 times. Is what it is
Have we actually see anyone endanger BB life?
I genuinely believe he could be immortal, or something like this, like that he can absorb everything can be used in many ways.
Like, could he absorb Magellan poison? I remember him saying that if it wasn't for Shiryu he'd be dead, but I still want to entertain that he could have "absorbed" it away, specially after years of training and maybe an awakening..

If Ace won the fight at best it would be extreme diff and the crew would kill him :zehaha:
Ace can’t win, Blackbeard was even going easy with him. BB kept talking and explaining his powers, and then Ace kept throwing fire at him. Talk about disrespectful 😂. BB also gave Ace like 2 to 3 chances to join his crew, he was holding back because of this and didn’t want to give Ace to the government initially.