Powers & Abilities Ways for Killer to get stronger

:Dr.Killer:
Rayleigh and roger are partners
Zoro and luffy are partners
Kid and killer are partners

2/3 groups both have conquerers that’s not changing for kid and killer. If one partner has conquerers the other one has it. That’s why they are called partners

So my theory is

Killer vs gas mask

killers trump card is future sight and will show a tease of conquerers haki

Killers mask will be broken by gas mask with finger pistol since it’s already cracking

no straw hats are fighting CP0. They aren’t strong enough. Only ones that are strong enough are on the ground

Killer is one of the 5 leaders
Kids right hand
Kids combatant.

So I think killer fights gas mask and saves x drake from CP0

people who think the straw hats will fight CP0 are gonna be mad because it’s not happening
:ihaha:

Last edited:
Both RHM of Captains that want to be PK, both Supernovas and both swordsman. Like, man, at least they fucking fought each other once lmao.
But they don't compete with each other

They have a few parralels with each others and that's it

You won't see zoro and Killer competing over who can take down the most opponents or hunt down the biggest prey

Also, zoro and sanji fought with each other during sabaody, oda just off screened it

That shows how much Oda cares about their fights. Ie nothing.

I also compete with my friends and my sister sometimes over stupid thing, are we rivals? Obviously not.
It's not, oda just doesn't want the fanbases to go at each other's throats

That's why he never answered who is stronger and always made zoro fight opponents barely stronger than sanji's, he likes to keep that dynamic

Zoro and sanji constantly compete with each other, I don't remember one interaction where they didn't try to one up to each other

Killer is going to get ACoC

Killer has no DF and no other unique powers bar his weapons. The only other first mates who are like this are Rayleigh, Zoro, Oden, and Beckman. All but beckman are confirmed to be ACoC users.

Prime Kid will easily be top tier, meaning prime Killer should be YC1 tier. ACoC should do it for him.

That's why he never answered who is stronger and always made zoro fight opponents barely stronger than sanji's, he likes to keep that dynamic
Oh man, you do like being wrong.

Zoro and sanji constantly compete with each other, I don't remember one interaction where they didn't try to one up to each other
Irrelevant, rivals are two guys that are directly competing towards the same goal. Zoro wants to be the WSS, Sanji wants to find the All Blue, end of the deal. Every other rival in shonen shared at least a specific goal. Like, why would they compete when they already know who the strongest is?

Killer is going to get ACoC

Killer has no DF and no other unique powers bar his weapons. The only other first mates who are like this are Rayleigh, Zoro, Oden, and Beckman. All but beckman are confirmed to be ACoC users.

Prime Kid will easily be top tier, meaning prime Killer should be YC1 tier. ACoC should do it for him.
I don't think he will get Acoc,i think only Xebec,Roger and Luffy will get a first hand with ACOC.

Oh man, you do like being wrong.

Irrelevant, rivals are two guys that are directly competing towards the same goal. Zoro wants to be the WSS, Sanji wants to find the All Blue, end of the deal. Every other rival in shonen shared at least a specific goal. Like, why would they compete when they already know who the strongest is?
How? I'm not even being a fan boy here

Oda clearly likes that dynamic, why do you think he didn't give haki to Robin post ts when she trained with dragon and sabo?

Or why do you think he specifically gave zoro and sanji the 1cm thing and the fact that sanji always fights opponents on the same level as zoro's but slightly weaker

You're contradicting yourself here, by your own logic, zoro and Killer are not even close to being considered rivals