we are the autistic mice. ik ik
the reduction of reproductive ability is not limited by males, yet. T levels dropped by half over the last 50 years. its quite the problem. or will be.
education for women is what is limiting population growth right now. thats not even misogynistic or sexist or something, thats simply a fact. educated career women have less kids. simple as.
give it a few years and male fertility will become the hugest problem. good times ahead.

stress may be one of the factors for males to become more feminine
theres many factors at play, but the most important one, to me, is that its socially accepted and gets promoted.
many, not you, would not believe how easily a population is manipulated by the media.
it helps to analyze your own thoughts and learn to spot when you are being manipulated.
why do you want certain things? why do you value certain things? are they in your best interest? are your views really your own?
the hardest part is admitting to yourself that you are, in fact, being manipulated though. thats the step where most fail.
What do you even consider a "feminine" man?
Like legit i've seen arguments like this everywhere but "feminine" is basically used as a proxy term for whatever doesn't fit their agenda of what a man should be.
I've seen both aggressive and passive behaviors be labeled feminine.
I've seen many types of excercise be labeled feminine because it's not lifting or something.
I've seen men who are both strong in body and mind be called feminine because they supported lgbt groups.

Hell the original author of this thread basically just made it to whine about people who called him out for making a bunch of alpha male and anti vax threads and call them weak and feminine.

I am pretty sure they just have some weird agenda and want to see something which isnt existing. Thats why he dodges clear answers, cause he pretty much knows its nonsense.

You know, i have some friends from the LGBTQIA+-community, one is even transsexuell, and they have to bother alot with these kind of persons. When you think, if you have no troubles with your own identity, you wouldnt have any problem with people living their live like they want, but my friends have serious problem some times. They even got beaten up twice, just because they are who they are. And this comes from people which feel threatened in their "manlyness" by people living their live by their own decisions.
And i need to tell these people clear, they arent man, they are weak little boys, scared from their own sexuality and identity. In my opinion, these are the weak man. Not someone living their live following their own decision and opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Nice try, i know what you want "to see", but at least have the balls openly say it. You hide behind some quotes, because you know how weak this opinion is.
Just to point this out,i don't have anything against LGBTQ people.I'm was talking about some cultural and political movements.I will not say exactly what to not go off topic(and trigger people),but if you are savy u probably figured out what i'm talking about.

Modern day conditions have physically weakened men.
Bad parenting,technology,social media and entertainment,politically correct culture and a disdain for religion have destroyed the modern man mentally and spiritually.
My tips:identify how each of this things has fucked you up,create solutions and work on it.That's what can be done,work on yourself,don't try to change the world.Most people don't want to change themselves,no point in trying to help such people.

I don't know where you live or who are you.But there is political movement to try to weaken and feminize man in the west.This is terrible for many aspects of society(economics,culture/morals,war).These same countries that do this cultural wars in other parts of the world punish and criminalize some behaviours in their own land.
note:i'm not attacking you or anything,just pointing this out.there is a very real movement to destroy the modern man.
There is no such movement.The most powerful goverments in the world can barely organize themselves and you think they could be pulling the strings on some super secret unified agenda to "destroy the modern man"?

This is just people being alienated at how fast socierty, politics and what's considered right and wrong have changed in the past decades and how much of a mess that is and has always been.

I bet you if you met a man from the late 1800's or early 1900's they would also be ranting about how weak they next generation is, even though the next generation ended up having to fight wars.

There is no such movement.The most powerful goverments in the world can barely organize themselves and you think they could be pulling the strings on some super secret unified agenda to "destroy the modern man"?

This is just people being alienated at how fast socierty, politics and what's considered right and wrong have changed in the past decades and how much of a mess that is and has always been.

I bet you if you met a man from the late 1800's or early 1900's they would also be ranting about how weak they next generation is, even though the next generation ended up having to fight wars.
I'm not talking about governments.Are you familiar with the concept of cultural wars?People are mentally bombarded nowadays,social media is proven to create neurosis.People are more messed up mentally nowadays,suicide has never been so high.

Yes and they're also stupid. Twitter kids don't represent the entire agenda of modern men.

Again i ask, what do you consider a "feminine" man?
omg...cultural wars are not about Kids ranting at fucking twitter.It's about what you see in tv,read in newspapers,what academic/artists people are talking about,the culture that is being produced,it is a big project to change the entire culture of a civilization.
My definition of a weak man:Coward,never says what he thinks or fights for what he believes.Too afraid to get into arguments.Goes with the crowd.Ride bandwagons thinking he will please woman/people this way.Endulges in futile pleasure instead of doing what he needs to do.
Again,i have nothing against gay people nor am i talking about people with depression or other mental illness.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
You know, i have some friends from the LGBTQIA+-community, one is even transsexuell, and they have to bother alot with these kind of persons. When you think, if you have no troubles with your own identity, you wouldnt have any problem with people living their live like they want, but my friends have serious problem some times. They even got beaten up twice, just because they are who they are. And this comes from people which feel threatened in their "manlyness" by people living their live by their own decisions.
And i need to tell these people clear, they arent man, they are weak little boys, scared from their own sexuality and identity. In my opinion, these are the weak man. Not someone living their live following their own decision and opinion.
Men of quality do not fear equality

Yes and they're also stupid. Twitter kids don't represent the entire agenda of modern men.

Again i ask, what do you consider a "feminine" man?
Not even priests and the Church are the same anymore.I have seen some self entitled Christians defending heresys(not talking about gay people,may god care for them).

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Cause, why should a men of quality? If you are happy with yourself, when you are in peace with your self, how can someone else living his life bothering you anyway?
It wont. In fact you help other people rise with you.

But these red pill mofos are hooked on that rethoric that there is this big ass culture sexual war it is ridicolusly funny and sad.

90% of the people go by their own day yet these 10% internet warriors think the rest of the world is like them

B

Ballel

. And this comes from people which feel threatened in their "manlyness" by people living their live by their own decisions.
And i need to tell these people clear, they arent man, they are weak little boys, scared from their own sexuality and identity. In my opinion, these are the weak man. Not someone living their live following their own decision and opinion
One of the best posts in this thread.

Who said previous generations didn’t have feminine men. They were just better at hiding themselves
This

I think the older generations were less accepting of this.
Depends on which culture you look at. Global modern homophobia is evidently a result of European colonialism.

Not even priests and the Church are the same anymore.I
''The church'' has never been uniformly agreeing on things. Our modern main churches are a result of centuries long religious wars.

One of the best posts in this thread.

This

Depends on which culture you look at. Global modern homophobia is evidently a result of European colonialism.
Nahh not really,Islam world and Asian cultures didn't suffer any colonization by the Europpeans and there is still strong homophobia.I think men in general don't deal well with that,but things are changing.Also,in the old Greek world homossexuality was a common thing,Spartans even stimulated this stuff to instigate coesion and brotherhood.

My definition of a weak man:Coward,never says what he thinks or fights for what he believes.Too afraid to get into arguments.Goes with the crowd.Ride bandwagons thinking he will please woman/people this way.Endulges in futile pleasure instead of doing what he needs to do.
This is how most people out there would define a weak person too, but you were going on about how there's a movement to feminize man. The fact that these are the traits of what a "feminine" man is considered by many should show you just how sexist that is on principle, or what is a woman supposed to be cowardly, have no self control and just try to please men?

It's much easier to imagine some invisible enemy or faction that is doing their best to ruin what you love than realize the true nuance of the situation.

It's much easier for people nowadays to be weak physically because of all the commodities we have and how easy it is to get food nowadays, but that doesn't mean that those commodities and industries were made to make you weak.

It's much easier to think people nowadays have no patience and get triggered easily because of the internet, but again most people in real life aren't like that.

It's much easier to think that you culture is being destroyed and plotted against when the reality is that more and more people from other countries are getting education and bringing their cultures to other places through immigration. It doesn't mean that there's a war against yours.