A generation of weak men

Kurz davor wieder wie früher zu agieren, aber hier muss ich der vernünftige sein. "Leftist agenda", "woman getting raped is because they cant defend theirselves"... wtf this thread...
Well,a firearm ownership and ccw rights works wonders for woman safety.
Post automatically merged:

Like which problems?
Suicide among college students and young people in general increased.

Kurz davor wieder wie früher zu agieren, aber hier muss ich der vernünftige sein.
Dude,chill. Ich hab weder dich noch deine "Agenda" angegriffen. Ist halt meine Ansicht der Dinge. Ich akzeptiere ja auch deine Meinung ohne dich dafür anzugehen.

"Leftist agenda", "woman getting raped is because they cant defend theirselves"... wtf this thread...
Did I say this? No. Don't strawmen me please.

A society in the 21th century should be enough. But some "man" stick still to the Middle Ages, where lust was worthier than safety of humans.
Man that rape usually have mental issues.People aren't much different from 500 years ago,i don't believe in civilized society.Take the police from the streets and you will see how people really act when there is no one to deliver some Whoop ass.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Dude,chill. Ich hab weder dich noch deine "Agenda" angegriffen. Ist halt meine Ansicht der Dinge. Ich akzeptiere ja auch deine Meinung ohne dich dafür anzugehen.

Did I say this? No. Don't strawmen me please.
Kami, hab dich nur zitiert als Referenz zu damals, meine Aussagen bezogen sich nicht auf dich. :D Sorry wenn das falsch rüber kam. Die Zitate waren von anderen Usern, ich wollte sie nicht dir vorwerfen.

Young people now a days have to go through a lot more than people back then

But since you going with that, white people in tha 20’s etc couldn’t handle going to school with black people. Seems pretty fragile to me🤷🏾‍♂️
Well,that is more of a american thing.In Latin America we didn't have to deal with segregation.

B

Ballel

A very negative outlook you have here. You're saying everyone is actually a savage and only harsh rules keep people at bay.
That's a bold accusation.

Man that rape usually have mental issues.People aren't much different from 500 years ago,i don't believe in civilized society.Take the police from the streets and you will how people really act when there is no one to deliver some Whoop ass.

Well,that is more of a american thing.In Latin America we didn't have to deal with segregation.
🤡

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It’s Spanish people who are darker than a bih and will fist fight you if you suggest they black…..but sure Latin American countries wouldn’t ever segregate or be against segregation…..

Yubel is long gone but this thread won't ever fucking die.:kriwhat:
Maybe because the topic is still alive? Like I said earlier:
Nah,this is entertaining to watch.:ihaha:
Kami, hab dich nur zitiert als Referenz zu damals, meine Aussagen bezogen sich nicht auf dich. :D Sorry wenn das falsch rüber kam. Die Zitate waren von anderen Usern, ich wollte sie nicht dir vorwerfen.
Okay,dann ist ja alles gut. Dachte schon du wirst zum Hulk.:believe:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Man that rape usually have mental issues.People aren't much different from 500 years ago,i don't believe in civilized society.Take the police from the streets and you will how people really act when there is no one to deliver some Whoop ass.
That says more about your self esteem than about the society. And it pretty much matches your wording here.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sound like they ain’t got no game🤷🏾‍♂️ They bad……
He got them on the premise of being black kek

Dude didnt know a word of Croatian, english was so so. Then this dude steps in the club like black dynamite and haulls it each night

Some of yall fuckers wanna go back to medieval age only to be recked by a pesant bowman from Wales.

Go live in collera infested years ayyy