Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
One Piece Chapter 1037: "Dragon Booze Bagua"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

The Chapter Is Out On: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JDieY/1037/1/

TCB: https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/357/one-piece-chapter-1037

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.

Last edited:
Really not a fan of this mood whiplash laughing crying drunk thing from Kaido. Miss Luffy fights where both combatants were dead serious and putting it all on the line ie Luffy vs Lucci, or where Luffy won through creativity and cunning (Luffy vs Croc). Only thing good about this chapter was seeing the Gorosei again, hope we learn more about the reverie in future chapters.

Really not a fan of this mood whiplash laughing crying drunk thing from Kaido. Miss Luffy fights where both combatants were dead serious and putting it all on the line ie Luffy vs Lucci, or where Luffy won through creativity and cunning (Luffy vs Croc). Only thing good about this chapter was seeing the Gorosei again, hope we learn more about the reverie in future chapters.
Luffy is being creative in this fight, using Gear 2 combined with gear 3, last time that happened was moriah. Then using Future Sight, and Soru to blitz kaido. Using Advanced CoA and CoC to block.

:kata:I love the back and forth
The clash between g3 and kaido
Kaido's haki being still> Luffy's to show he's still stronger. G4 will make up for the gap with its sheer power.

:choppawhat:why change the name of a fruit of its class?
What fruit is this? Kidd's? Luffy's? Kaido's?
Read what Luffy said. I pointed this out in the spoilers. Being drunk made his haki stronger.

Luffy didn't say his haki is stronger. He said his Haki is getting stronger.

:kata:I love the back and forth
The clash between g3 and kaido
Kaido's haki being still> Luffy's to show he's still stronger. G4 will make up for the gap with its sheer power.

:choppawhat:why change the name of a fruit of its class?
What fruit is this? Kidd's? Luffy's? Kaido's?
Luffy is physically stronger than Kaido right now. He is combining Gear 2 and Gear 3 together which is why he looks like he has the upper hand against Kaido. Even though Kaido's haki is growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.