Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
? I never actually said I "believe" these things are happening.

I said it was "possible" that the momotaro thing could happen. That's it. Realize that when I talk about the future, I always use "if" "maybe" "possibly" unless I'm absolutely sure about something set up by the story.

Big Mom losing is set up by the story. I'm absolutely sure it's going to happen here. If it doesn't then it will be my first real "L" this arc because everything else has been a theory at most ("if" "maybe" "possibly") or it was something I was sure of (Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Kid vs Big Mom, etc).

For example, I "theorized" Yamato would fight Jack. It didn't happen. I didn't take an L because I never actually, wholeheartedly believed it WOULD happen. I never said the the F6 or Calamities WOULD get up. I said we can't KNOW if they can or can't get up until we see the narration end the fights, which exactly happened in 1022, 1026, 1035 and 1036.
Next chapter will be interesting to see if you right cuz that fight aint lasting that long.

- Big Mom defeating Kidd and Law its just like Kaido defeating Luffy the third time. Kidd and Law will win
- Raizo vs Fuku scene is identical to the last one we had about them! Oda's pacing is terrible!
- Zoro scene with the grim reaper reminds me of Kakashi when after the match with Pain he talks with his father... maybe Zoro will do the same??
Kid and Law have their Luffy Round 2 Moment that's it. Kid and Law get up in a instant to finally beat Big Mom

Someone pointed out that the Grim Reaper is probably just going to be a Smile user who has dome weird smile that is being drawn in a specific way to make it seem like a grim reaper

then Zoro will just cut that bitch down and continue on his way
:kidwat: yeah, that's likely

All the cool things in OP that could spice up the story are often just oda trolling

The giant shadows at thriller bark weren't ancient and powerful creatures, just shadows from a walking onion

The "immortal" kaido was just really durable and his durability can be bypassed by brook lvl fighters

"evil sanji" was fake

No reason to think the Grim Reaper is the actual grim reaper, it's probably just zoro hallucinating or confusing brook with death itself

Since it is the fire festival and the whole point is to celebrate to spirits of the dead it probably is some short of ghost
Maybe wed see more of them 🤔

• Zoro seeing kuina (hopefully), ushimaru, ryuma, the guy that made enma, or maybe even one of his parents
  • Hiyori seeing toki
  • Momo seeing oden
  • Maybe the scabbards will see him too
  • Yamato seeing the 3 samurai
If it can also be people outside of wano
  • Luffy seems ace
  • Yamato and maybe marco will see him too
  • Maybe marco even sees whitebeard
  • Itll be really cool if law saw rocinante
  • Itd be pretty funny if we saw zepo for bepo
  • Sanji possibly seeing sora
  • Carrot and maybe the other minks get pedro
  • It could be a good way to introduce an important character to kid and killers story
  • Linlin could see mother Carmel giving kid and law an advantage
  • Kaido maybe seeing xebec or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.