Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is the fact that King is a brawler who nerfed himself by fighting on ground
Luffy is a brawler. King is no. Dude literally says that he does not conform himself to solely being one type of fighter hence the reasoning as to why he doesn't call himself a swordsmans. He uses what ever tactics whether it's his lunarina abilities or devil fruit or swormanship or fire kicks or fists with chains on it or his sword or his fire lava dragon summoning.

Well I stand corrected, any source for it indicating pressure?
I don't have the source. We could probably search the sfx for the several translations.

That aside, Big Mom states that she doesn't remember being that damaged some chapters ago. So why would she say that if Queen actually cracked her skull and knocked her out? It is contradictory

I'm just waiting to see some Zoro fans say that Zoro is faster than Kizaru. :suresure:
Zoro fans never make any wild claims and gift Zoro feats, same with Luffy fans really.

Gifting feats is business of Sanji and Kidd fan base, they get feats for food stamps lmao, earning nothing but some how Sanji is fast enough to blitz Zoro and Kidd is rival of Luffy

For the record saying Zoro is faster than Kizaru makes more sense than saying Sanji is faster than Kizaru unless we are talking about 1 second COVID Patient sanji

Zoro’s about to die from his fight with King
:gokulaugh:
This chapter did confirm Zoro didn't faint since he is fighting Grim Reaper himself.

Fighting Death >>> Fighting Kaido

In Marvel Comics Death is nearly omnipotent character and same would be in One Piece
While Kaido is only Island level.

@nik87 turning Zoro into God Tier wasn't enough, Oda is turning him into multiversal omnipotent character who can battle even embodiment of death.

Sanji isn't above Kidd in durability. Sanji has the same steel skin as his brothers. He was hurt by bullets and took heavy damage from getting slammed through thin walls and paper doors.

Kidd clads himself with several layers of metals. even his base durability was enough to take full powered Big Mom punch with negligible damage. For comparison, Queen was completely stunned from a slam from O-lin.

how do you know about "any type of haki"? For COO, Sanji has better feats than Kidd. However there's no measurement for COA as both haven't shown hardening.

Don't even try to compare AP, they are in two different tiers.
Apoo took the attack with damage. he didn't tank anything.
Kidd has done damage to Big Mom. That is better AP than anything Sanji is capable of.

Kidd is superior to Sanji in AP, Endurance, Defense, Durability and Range.
Sanji is superior in Speed and COO.

like I said, different tiers
Full powered bunch from Big Mom? U mean a regular haki less punch??
Lol Big Mom used stronger attacks on Page One

We’ve seen characters take Hakiless attacks from Big Mom before hygoro, Queen ext. they took attacks and survived just like Kidd did.

sorry but Kid doesn’t have any durability feats Sanji couldn’t mimic.
As for his attack power, Kidd hasn’t done any damage to Big Mom that Matters. It’s like the scabbards “ damaging”Kaido, And none of the Scabbards are above Sanji at this point.

And yes Sanji has better Observation and Armament, Armament Haki is what created Sanjis powerful ifrit jambe attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.